PGP......You Made Me Love You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

Thank you :hug:

You're welcome, hope you can find something helpful. There was also a thread in LS a week or so ago, when Lila was asking about books for her daughter to read. Or you can ask any of us. Between us, we've probably read them all. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

You're welcome, hope you can find something helpful. There was also a thread in LS a week or so ago, when Lila was asking about books for her daughter to read. Or you can ask any of us. Between us, we've probably read them all. :wink:

:lol: OK, thank you....I'm just looking for an enjoyable Bono Biography book to read for school :heart:

Bono books :drool:

The only U2 books I've read are Bono in Conversation and Until the End of the World :reject:

:shifty: back to psych :love:
I love it, but I don't want to read it right now :scream: :lol:

I just got hives on my face :uhoh: But I didn't eat anything with nuts :scratch:
Now I'm gonna become all hypo and think my throat is closing :scream: I hate allergies

VintagePunk said:
I want to read Bono: In Conversation again, but something won't let me, because I know he held the book, and signed it. Weird. :huh: It's like I want to get another copy to read. :lol:

:lol: I'd be the same way!! It's like you don't want to taint it or something :laugh:

VintagePunk said:
I want to read Bono: In Conversation again, but something won't let me, because I know he held the book, and signed it. Weird. :huh: It's like I want to get another copy to read. :lol:

And if his palms were sweaty, he sweated on it too. :drool:

wait!

That means you have DNA!
Gimme! Gimme!

:wink:

I haven't read it, but I've heard lots of good things about the "I was B's Doppelganger" Book.

But if you're looking for something more biographical in nature, B in Convo is probably the way to go, since it discusses a large spread of his life, and is most recent....

~BrightestStar~ said:
*is inching her way thru the physics text*

:bleh:

:hmm:
I think out of all of us, my clone has read the most Bono books.

Night Wild!
Sweet dreams. :hug: :heart:

I think I've read...:hmm:...6 or 7 Bono/U2 books? Wild is probably up there too, if not higher.

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: Do you have an epi pen?? :hug:

Yeah but you can't use it unless you're seriously in anawhatever shock because it speeds up your heart and it's not good unless you need it you'll have to go to the hospital no matter what the circumstances are when you use it...And what scares me is that it only helps for 20 minutes! What if something happens when I'm on an airplane, or there's traffic or something! I totally freak myself out..it's sooo bad!

I'm sure I'm fine because next time I eat one it'll happen really fast...I just freak out every time I have a symptom even though I know I didn't eat nuts :crazy: Like I keep taking deep breaths to make sure I'm not wheezing and stuff :lol: I'm fine. Besides, my mouth always gets really itchy right away the second one goes in my mouth. And it's so weird because no one in my family has severe allergies to anything...why did I have to get it :sad:

rant over :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I'd be the same way!! It's like you don't want to taint it or something :laugh:

Exactly!!! :lol: Plus, I was supposed to lend it to my brother, but now that it's signed, there's no way in hell it's leaving my possession! :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And if his palms were sweaty, he sweated on it too. :drool:

wait!

That means you have DNA!
Gimme! Gimme!

:wink:

I haven't read it, but I've heard lots of good things about the "I was B's Doppelganger" Book.

But if you're looking for something more biographical in nature, B in Convo is probably the way to go, since it discusses a large spread of his life, and is most recent....

Bono DNA :drool:

I forgot Doppelganger when I was adding up my book numbers. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: Do you have an epi pen?? :hug:

:yikes: Sami - I know you're responsible about this stuff, but be sure to keep us updated to know you're alright so we don't worry :hug:

sami0201 said:

:shifty: Like the hat I wore when I met Bono & Edge and the shirt I was wearing when I met Adam... they're sort of wrapped up in plastic and sealed tightly and packed away safely. :lol:

And the Poster Edge signed is framed and hung on the wall over my bed :drool:

sami0201 said:

Yeah but you can't use it unless you're seriously in anawhatever shock because it speeds up your heart and it's not good unless you need it you'll have to go to the hospital no matter what the circumstances are when you use it...And what scares me is that it only helps for 20 minutes! What if something happens when I'm on an airplane, or there's traffic or something! I totally freak myself out..it's sooo bad!

I'm sure I'm fine because next time I eat one it'll happen really fast...I just freak out every time I have a symptom even though I know I didn't eat nuts :crazy: Like I keep taking deep breaths to make sure I'm not wheezing and stuff :lol: I'm fine. Besides, my mouth always gets really itchy right away the second one goes in my mouth. And it's so weird because no one in my family has severe allergies to anything...why did I have to get it :sad:

:( :hug: What about Benadryl?

~BrightestStar~ said:

*wants to raid VP's book shelves in the summer*
:drool:

Okay, but no touching B: In Convo :shame: :wink:

sami0201 said:

Planes and a lot of places where you might be isolated like that tend to carry more advanced medical kits than simple first aid. :hug: Not every place, obviously, but places like that try and prepare for that sort of emergency

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: Sami - I know you're responsible about this stuff, but be sure to keep us updated to know you're alright so we don't worry :hug:

:hug: I'm sure I'm fine, it would have happened already. But I have, like, these "attacks" sometimes (like right now) and I just get so paranoid and you know how when you keep thinking something is happening to you, you start to believe it? (did that make sense :huh: ) I work myself into such a frenzy that I actually think my neck is itchy, or it's hard to breathe, etc. I hate it :sad:

:lmao: Bri and SG! I love that they're wrapped in plastic!

Sad_Girl said:

Planes and a lot of places where you might be isolated like that tend to carry more advanced medical kits than simple first aid. :hug: Not every place, obviously, but places like that try and prepare for that sort of emergency

:yes: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug: What about Benadryl?

:hug: I was about to take it, but I'll get tired and I have to study :( If I get really freaked out I will though.

I have to go study for my 2nd math midterm, my chem quiz, and my french oral quiz :yikes:

Bye :hug: :kiss:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:hug: I'm sure I'm fine, it would have happened already. But I have, like, these "attacks" sometimes (like right now) and I just get so paranoid and you know how when you keep thinking something is happening to you, you start to believe it? (did that make sense :huh: ) I work myself into such a frenzy that I actually think my neck is itchy, or it's hard to breathe, etc. I hate it :sad:

:yes: I know, I do that too!

:hug: Bye Sarah! Good luck with all your school stuff

Back
Top Bottom