PGP......You Made Me Love You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

She had to bring me in a paper and we were goofing around
The conversation went on like that for a while :lmao:

My daughter's elementary school had a "no body contact" policy. There was a camera by the front entrance. One day, this father dropped off his daughter's lunch. They met at the front door, they talked for a minute, and then he hugged her. The principal made a big deal about it, even though she knew the dad. :huh:

Some parents (myself included) formed a group and got her and another teacher removed from the school that year. :evil:

Dismantled said:
did the teacher finally understand she was your mom and you were just joking?

NO, she was still trying to fight it and like wouldn't give up :grumpy: She was still asking...it was so annoying!

When I was hugging my mom she said to me jokingly (because the teacher was right there) "Be good or I'll punch you" :lol:

When my friends and I got back in the cafeteria we bursted out laughing and started mocking the teacher :lol:

So yeah....this has happened before and it's always so funny :lmao:

^ It's your fault I even went and looked at it :angry:

And once I was in there, I was too damn curious not to try. :tsk:

VintagePunk said:

Some parents (myself included) formed a group and got her and another teacher removed from the school that year. :evil:

:drool:

My clone's takin care of business.

Btw, that's just insane. How dare someone hug their own kid! :shame:

VintagePunk said:

My daughter's elementary school had a "no body contact" policy. There was a camera by the front entrance. One day, this father dropped off his daughter's lunch. They met at the front door, they talked for a minute, and then he hugged her. The principal made a big deal about it, even though she knew the dad. :huh:

OMG:huh: that would be the day when a school would tell me I coudn't hug my kid goodbye:madwife:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: We have that policy too, but everyone disregards it :wink:

They made a no hug rule :mad: I still give hugs though :D

:hug: :wave:

I hope everyone here is having a good day. I was supposed to go into Manhattan, but I felt dizzy and sort of sick to my stomach and just generally lousy. So, I came home and slept instead. I have to get some work done, but I've been soooo lazy...I've gotten into cleaning instead!

Sad_Girl said:
:grumpy: I cannot wait to get my ISP back. this temporary one I'm using is SOOO slow! :banghead:

:( :hug:

Well, it's likely faster than passenger pigeon.......
I hope :ohmy:

Diane. :hug: I saw you weren't feeling well, Feeling any better now?

Sarah! My god woman. Did you mean you've done 90, or that you can do 90 at any given time? :ohmy:

Maybe I should exercise more . :lmao:

I'm feeling better now, Bri. Thank you for asking. :hug:

I just wish I could get psyched into working on my freelancing. I'm in a mood to clean instead, which under normal circumstances is a great thing, but my work needs to come first right now!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sarah! My god woman. Did you mean you've done 90, or that you can do 90 at any given time? :ohmy:

Maybe I should exercise more . :lmao:

I could do 90 and I've done it :lol: My brother and I started doing pushups every Sunday and we increase by ten each week :lol:

(Plus, I'm a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, so we had to do lots of pushups there) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom