PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I heard your voice SG!

:cute: :love:
And you're a zillion times better than most of the Interferers or whatever we're called. :lmao:

Ooh I'll have to go read!! :hyper: Is it just me or has there been like no fic lately? :( (besides you of course :love: )

sami0201 said:
:lol : I heard your voice SG!

And you're a zillion times better than most of the Interferers or whatever we're called. :lmao:

Ooh I'll have to go read!! :hyper: Is it just me or has there been like no fic lately? :( (besides you of course :love: )

:lol: Well, I'm not sure thats much of a compliment :wink: Just kidding! :D :lol:

and no, there doesn't seem to be much new going up. and mine has been very slowly being written lately

WildHoney said:
mymammymiami7wq.jpg

:bono: " I'll take TWO grey Poupons ! "

<it's a ?mid 80's or so TV commercial>

WildHoney said:

I think next tour they should have a special Pleban sectionn right down the front :shifty:

:eeklaugh:
Then FINALLY I'd get to see them SUPER upclose at a Concert at last!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

< for our new PGP'rs everyone else - you can ignore this, you've allllllll heard it before :D >

....I've seen them them all upclose with a lot of trying outside NYC's MSG in this & last tour. I've very lucky to meet E, A & L.............but so close, but not quite meeting B.
but at least since he does stay in NYC from time to time....I might be lucky enough to meet him BEFORE the next record/tour, becuase I started waitinmg to see him outside a few events in NYC between ELEV & Vert}

I actually started doing this {waiting outside with camera} b/c although I'd started to be a fan since Fall 1980 - I and my friends had never gotten ANYTHING like even good seats till THIS tour and we'd bee seeing them since 1983. >

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
:lol: I heard your voice SG!

sami, I posted fic last weekend. So there has too been like some fic lately. :angry: :wink:

Good job on Chapter 13, SG. :up:

dazzledbylight said:

:eeklaugh:
Then FINALLY I'd get to see them SUPER upclose at a Concert at last!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hey, dazz! Yes, I agree with Wild: Automatically admit all Plebans to the ellipse (or the rail) next tour. :giggle:

Seeing the show from the ellipse is The Best. :drool:

Waiting in The Palace's GA line on a cold October day is, however, the worst. :madspit:

Drea said:
*snerk* If you wanted to go with the commercial, shouldn't he be saying this?

:bono: Excuuuuuuse me... do you have any Grey Poupon?

:wink:

no :tongue: b/c he's holding 2 fingers up in a fancy car!
I guess my brain would normally translatet the 2 fingers {open style} as the "Peace Sign": but literally the micro second i saw this I thot..what I wrote. :D

and how r you, Drea.

I'm going to have to leave in a few mins....but prob be back Sat &/ Sun eve :D

back after reading through the rest of thread.

Gives Bono a bass drum and "Coexist" blindfold and tells him to go nuts in hopes it'll wake up the thread --> :bonodrum:

Back
Top Bottom