PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And Sami, Bri and Tre were waiting for this last night :shifty:

http://s41.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NQBKIPIS0PUT1Q5KDHSL2RCLI

** Well, look who shows up when I talk about him :wink: :D Hi Tre!

I apologize to anyone who listens to me trying to sing into a pair of headphones and to do so without waking my parents :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I know, poor Daddy Adam : wink: : macdevil:

:laugh: The thought occurs that it's a good thing Trevor and Quinn are in college and away from the teenagers... because if they set eyes on Elizabeth - or she on one of them - Sim!Drea and Adam might be like this at some point :madwife: :lol: Just warn me if Sim!Adam's goal suddenly changes to having a crapload of kids like Larry, okay? :wink:

Drea said:

:laugh: The thought occurs that it's a good thing Trevor and Quinn are in college and away from the teenagers... because if they set eyes on Elizabeth - or she on one of them - Sim!Drea and Adam might be like this at some point :madwife: :lol: Just warn me if Sim!Adam's goal suddenly changes to having a crapload of kids like Larry, okay? :wink:

well that doesn't mean their paths won't cross :lmao:

and yes, I will let you know (although with 'woo-hoo in bed' or 'woo-hoo in car' popping up multiple times a day in each of their sim goals I wouldn't be surprised to see more :wink: )

* :hug: goodnight Jez, sweet dreams

Sad_Girl said:
And Sami, Bri and Tre were waiting for this last night :shifty:

http://s41.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NQBKIPIS0PUT1Q5KDHSL2RCLI

** Well, look who shows up when I talk about him :wink: :D Hi Tre!

I apologize to anyone who listens to me trying to sing into a pair of headphones and to do so without waking my parents :lmao:

hey SG :wave:

:hyper: *downloads :hyper:

their not releasing the next song (streets) until Monday, so i have to wait until then to find out if i won the audition for the intro :grumpy:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

well that doesn't mean their paths won't cross :lmao:

and yes, I will let you know (although with 'woo-hoo in bed' or 'woo-hoo in car' popping up multiple times a day in each of their sim goals I wouldn't be surprised to see more :wink: )

:lmao: One track minds, huh? :wink:

So for the twins, which one is James and which is Charles? At least with the two different shades of red hair we can tell them apart much easier now *g*

Drea said:

:lmao: One track minds, huh? :wink:

So for the twins, which one is James and which is Charles? At least with the two different shades of red hair we can tell them apart much easier now *g*

Charles is the one with the dark red hair :wink:
I think James's will turn blonde as he ages

Tre - I saw that they were going for a 1 song a week goal with the sing alongs :lol: I guess they're getting too popular
Must be everyone heard about you singing in them :wink:

and don't be too excited, like I said, it's nothing special

Sad_Girl said:
Tre - I saw that they were going for a 1 song a week goal with the sing alongs :lol: I guess they're getting too popular
Must be everyone heard about you singing in them :wink:

and don't be too excited, like I said, it's nothing special

:lol: yeah, chizip may have imploded if he kept going at this rate :giggle:

well now QB and Chiz keep saying my voice is really good :slant: i'm getting all :shifty: on them :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Charles is the one with the dark red hair :wink:
I think James's will turn blonde as he ages

I don't know... James' hair is about my colour in real life, and I've never gone blonde at all :wink: I get a bit lighter in the summer, and that's about it *g*

Drea said:

I don't know... James' hair is about my colour in real life, and I've never gone blonde at all :wink: I get a bit lighter in the summer, and that's about it *g*

But the game only has so many hair colors and styles to choose from sometimes it looks pretty weird after a birthday :lol:

Tre :eek: thanks

I wonder if Bri got her mic today :hmm: :hyper: :D

Hey girls (and Tre or can i call you Adam as everyone else does :wink::lol: ) i got given drumsticks earlier tongiht as a pressie from the U2 tribute band we went to see! they were good, i enjoyed myself :drool:

Kat is making me get up in 9 hours to go somewhere with her :madwife: no lie-in :sad: i will see you all tommorow though :love::heart:

oh and SG i love that you called my other SIM twin Ciara :love: the names together :bow:
X

bonoishot said:
Hey girls (and Tre or can i call you Adam as everyone else does :wink :: lol : ) i got given drumsticks earlier tongiht as a pressie from the U2 tribute band we went to see! they were good, i enjoyed myself : drool:

oh and SG i love that you called my other SIM twin Ciara :love: the names together :bow:
X

Sounds like fun! :heart:

Miss you around here; but it makes me happy to know you and Kat are out there living it up :hug:

and I'm glad you like the name I was freaking out when I saw twins and only had one name :lmao:

Drea said:
*pokes thread*

:bonodrum: Wake up! :bonodrum:

:wink:

:shifty:

AdamCOSE6s2.jpg

AdamCOSE6s21.jpg

AdamCOSE6s22.jpg

^bedhead :drool:

Back
Top Bottom