PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea, yes, that would be the one! :drool: I love that guitar almost as much as I love the man playing it... :wink: And I wouldn't know how to play guitar either, but I would learn.
All hail, Gibson Explorer '76 :bow:

See ya, Thora! :wave:

I'm ok, SG :hug: In a weird mood, though, so expect random, illogical bursts of nonsense from the cold girl in Sweden :lol:

Hi Dis :wave:

JezSnape said:
I'm ok, SG :hug: In a weird mood, though, so expect random, illogical bursts of nonsense from the cold girl in Sweden :lol:

Hi Dis :wave:

Well, you can pretty much always expect random, illogical bursts of nonsense from the cold girl in Michigan :wink: So feel free to vent :laugh:

<<Michigander

After Dazz's sim party, every family I selected to play with had kids whose birthdays were within a day or two, so thats all the sim news I've had for the past couple of days :lol:

Dreababies1.jpg

Dreababies.jpg

OMG... Remember a few posts back I said I downloaded something from the music on the internet thread? It's so cute!
Wide awake in Dublin, and Adam looks positively pissed off when he's on stage! He jumps around and moves and... :shocked:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm going crazy with all of the :rant: :censored: basketball on TV :grumpy:

There can't be *that* much on... they must be going from the Sweet Sixteen to the Elite Eight tonight I'd think.. or am I a weekend behind and they're going from eight to the Final Four? *loves March Madness but alas, has no cable to watch it*

SG, that's a lot of candles on a cake for a girl turning into a teenager :ohmy: I've never counted the candles before!

Drea said:

There can't be *that* much on... they must be going from the Sweet Sixteen to the Elite Eight tonight I'd think.. or am I a weekend behind and they're going from eight to the Final Four? *loves March Madness but alas, has no cable to watch it*

:lol: I don't have cable and therefore can't watch anything BUT march madness :angry: It's on the networks I can actually recieve on my tv - replacing all the shows I usually watch

JezSnape said:
SG, that's a lot of candles on a cake for a girl turning into a teenager :ohmy: I've never counted the candles before!

I'm not sure if they use the birthday cake for when they become elders or not, but I've never used one for anyone turning into an adult ... so the teenager is the highest one I've seen. You have a good point though :ohmy: now I'm curious :hmm:

It's a bloody good thing I never go to sleep early anymore! If the phone had woken me up for *that* I would have strangled my friend, no matter how interested I might be :lol: It's two am, and we *did* talk earlier today!

Sad_Girl said:
After Dazz's sim party, every family I selected to play with had kids whose birthdays were within a day or two, so thats all the sim news I've had for the past couple of days :lol:

Dreababies1.jpg

Dreababies.jpg

At least James and Charles inheirited the red hair :lol:

Look out world, there's a Clayton girl on the loose :ohmy: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom