PGP - You don't have to go it alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mymammymiami7wq.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint:

BonosBaby12 said:
Hi Jez! :wave: lol. How are you?

:lol: Let's not go there! No, I'm ok. How are you?

Wild, you have to stop posting pictures of that man, I made a promise to myself I WOULDN'T fall in love with all four of them!:mad:
Damn :drool:

I just had to have a quick break ,but now I'm back. I was reading everyone's posts too quickly, and I thought that Jez said something about Pop and assumed it was the sing along. :reject: Whoops!! :lol:

:lol: Don't worry, Thora, I'm keeping an eye on the sing along too!
If you're a loser, so am I, I'm *not* missing out on the next song! :lmao:

I'm looking forward to hearing Streets too. This was such a great idea!

A lot of people are having a ton of fun with this. It's so much better than the bickering and fighting that sometimes goes on in some of the threads.

For sure, Bonosbaby! I just started joining in on the PGP's in the last week or so, and I love the atmosphere here! Everyone's so nice and friendly, and very helpful. Plus, the beautiful drool-worthy pics don't hurt either! :wink:

WildHoney said:

Maybe but i always think one's you take your self are even more special :shifty:

Will go along with that nothing like capturing the moment yourself! Those are soooo :drool: worthy! Hoping that when they tour again I will be able to get close enough to get pictures myself.

Wild :rockon: Right! Now this man is just perfection! *right-click* :drool:

I just turned the Pop thread into a Zooropa thread :reject:
And I'm downloading something from Music on the Internet thread that I don't really have any idea what it is... :lol:

These parties are fun! Can see why you started joining in on them Thora. Wish I had more free time so that I could sotp in more. Nothing like building up the number of posts either :shifty: :wink:

As for all of these pictures I think they will be my undoing :faint:

BonosBaby12 said:

Will go along with that nothing like capturing the moment yourself! Those are soooo :drool: worthy! Hoping that when they tour again I will be able to get close enough to get pictures myself.

Believe me if you'd have told me this time last year that i would go and see U2 in America/Canada . And get into the elipse 4 times out of 5 concerts i'd have laughed at you

a mixture of Jem's scaning luck and prayers on my part :drool:

Oh, talking about posts :hyper: I might actually hit Refugee tonight! :lmao:
Larry was my first crush, and then I joined PLEBA and became an Adam girl, and now I seem to be stuck on Edge. So much on fact that I can't write the word without a capital.
"She sat down on the Edge of the bed..." :lol:
And now Bono... :drool:

You are so lucky :drool: I really wanted GA tickets but just couldn't afford them. Stupid ticketmaster shut me out with buying them when they first went on sale :madspit: They were still close from my where I sat though so Im happy! :hyper:

JezSnape said:
Oh, talking about posts :hyper: I might actually hit Refugee tonight! :lmao:
Larry was my first crush, and then I joined PLEBA and became an Adam girl, and now I seem to be stuck on Edge. So much on fact that I can't write the word without a capital.
"She sat down on the Edge of the bed..." :lol:
And now Bono... :drool:

You like to get around don't you :lol:

:wink: :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom