PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was hiding and running and laughing away from capercaillie in woods today. Damn it hurts when they hit you with their beak :lol::lol:
Chased me good 30 mins in woods while dog was faster than me and could almost see him laughing at me from further away :lol::lol:

Yes .. being attacked by such thing sounds reaaaaally lucky.:wink::giggle:

Hello Gg :wave: Hows Holland doing?

Hi GR as well! :wave: you mean the IF app? If so. You are not alone.
Takes a while to get to know everything.:huh: thought it was just me.

OLd habbits are hard to lose.

It's ridiculously beautiful here, actually. Sunny, 10-15C... flowers are in bloom, birds are chirping.. we totally skipped winter here and I HOPE it's not making a late appearance. Cause this is awesome.

My favourite ice cream stand is back too, due to the weather, so my mum and I went for an ice cream after I helped her grocery shopping. :D

Still just the two kids, but husband can make three on some days.

I am still getting used to this new app.

*snuggles* Husbands are our first and biggest children. :wink:

I can't do the new app. Google Play tells me that my SII droid wont support it. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness I have a good web browser on my phone. I just bookmarked the forum page on my phone. :shrug: Kind of a pain, but it works for when I'm away from the laptop.

Yay for beautiful weather Gg :D I have a tulip blooming in my front yard. :ohmy: They are hard to grow here, I've tried before without too much luck. I think this one is still a bit confused though. Its got this ginormous bloom about 3 or 3 inches from the ground. The poor thing. On the other hand, my California poppies are growing like weeds! :hmm: Go figure. So pretty. I also have Icelandic poppies that started growing wild here on their own and are now taking over like weeds. Poppies just love it here.

Jj tell me again what part of your country you are in? I have always loved studying maps, and lately I've been wasting more time on it again. :reject: I just get lost in them.

Mmmm, poppies.

We get tulips in our front yard every spring. It's one of the things I'm going to miss about this place once we find a 3 bedroom place. (We've been in a 2bdrm duplex for almost 4 yrs and it's getting crowded... Lil'Miss is in our room and once she's out of the crib, it's game over. :lol: )

We also get really awesome jasmine-type plants at late summer. Oh well, we can always look into planting flowers/etc once we find a place and get settled. :up:

:lol: That's funny Comet, since we're drowning in Tulips here now. I love them so that's lucky. :D

Reminds me of the Joshua Tree you once sent me. :sad: That refused to grow here.

That was Jj I'll be spying on. :lol:

OMG Gg I totally forgot about that Joshua Tree!

Mine didn't grow either, and I even planted it in dirt from the area they live. :sad: I guess there's a reason they only grow one place in the entire world. Picky little beasts. I'm glad I live close enough to visit them though. I've loved looking at them since I was a little kid and we'd go there. First Joshua Tree can be spotted approximately 1 hour or less from my house. :D

I was so sad it didn't grow, the seeds hadn't even sprouted. :(

I've never seen a real one, sadly. They look amazing though.

I'd love to! If U2 survive another album and tour, I may come over after I finish my study. I'll have far more money to spend when I get a decent job anyway, and California is definitely on the top of my list of US places to see, with Boston a close second. :D

Yay!

Here is my sad tulip. :D

tulipmuscariSDCP3-5-2014.jpeg~original

tulipSDCP3-5-2014.jpeg~original

and my California Poppies

CApoppiesSDCP3-5-2014.jpeg~original

those work trucks are finally putting in underground cables in our yard today. Our neighborhood will soon be taking down all the old telephone wires and poles. It's gonna be weird not having those things all over the place, but yay!

If it is a dwarf kind, that's not what the package of bulbs said!

(I didn't even know there were dwarf tulips!)

One more CA Poppy. This was the first one to bloom, about 2 weeks ago. Now the plants are loaded with buds.

CApoppySDCP2-2014.jpeg~original

yeah, supposed to be alot of snow here and freezing temps but took a nap on a hammock outside the other day, with winter clothes ofc, too damn warm here

Have not seen a single snowflake here this winter.. :sad:

:wink: Fuck that its' spring now! Don't think we had day temperatures under 0C either... this was an odd winter.

They should make a movie about Leonardo DiCaprio's life and give an Oscar to the actors that plays him.

that has to happen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom