PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oU33oNy.jpg

Wow domo, what an adventure! Glad everything worked out in the end thanks to good people, but still what a bummer for you guys to have to go through!

By the way, we can't see whatever the pic is you posted above.

:lol: Were Adam and Bono competing for ugliest outift of the night?

:drool: :Elliot :love:

Damn Domo, that's quite the adventure. Thank fuck there's still some friendly people out there!

I thought of that. His navel is over the level of Bono's head!

I think I just Unintentionally Plot Bunnied myself.

:angry: Get lost with yer Benedict eggs spam! First FB, nnow here? Is nowhere safe anymore? :scream:

:wink: No seriously, we need a new U2 album..

Yeah we got into some trouble :reject: but we decided it hasnt ruined our vacation. We did lots of stuff to try and forget. And i'm the luckiest bastard in the world.

Free heli flight , which was my first time. Ambilance ride . First time. Hitchhiking .. all good as well for the first time. And you learn so much.:cute: and just the awesomeness of all these nice people ... Cant stress enough how important it was for the both of us.

We feel so lucky.

Oh Gg. I bought Iron man comics and the oficial thor movie artbook. :drool::drool: Imma scan some Hemsworth en Hiddles goodness for you.

On the oscars!!! What beautifull pictures :drool: Comet posted this huge picture of Edge looking straight into the camera. Phwwoooaaarrrrrrr:drool: dat eyes and suit .

So much catching up to do! CANT WAIT.

:shifty: I still haven't uploaded all the pics from last night. There is an enormous amount of them so it's kinda daunting. :reject: It was gorgeous out today after the big storm we had so I went out and worked in the garden. :hmm: Tonight while watching TV I'll get to starting to post pics.

And domo what pic were you trying to post before? There's nothing there for us to see.

:wave:

safe travel home domo-K & travel bud

can't see the photo tho

:yawn: ZZZZzzzzLand is calling

take care, all!:wave:

:shifty: I still haven't uploaded all the pics from last night. There is an enormous amount of them so it's kinda daunting. :reject: It was gorgeous out today after the big storm we had so I went out and worked in the garden. :hmm: Tonight while watching TV I'll get to starting to post pics.

And domo what pic were you trying to post before? There's nothing there for us to see.

That sounds daunting indeed. Take your time with that. :uhoh:

The pic I was trying to post was a funny sign regarding something about Edge in Auckland.
He had his "sharpening service" for knives and razors thete. Which I found pretty ironic becuase the buzzcut photo popper up minutes before i found the sign.

This phone im on is my friends and its very nice lending it. But it really .... really sucks. I can hardly type on it. It flips out every day when trying to connect to wifi or similar.
Not making me very zen. Becuase the worst is it cant share pictures.

I think I get what Plot Bunnied means and just no. No. No.

As for Benedict, I love the man that's no secret. But I'm getting burned out in the sudden interest in him. I think I've posted one of the Oscar photobomb photos on Facebook yet my wall is turning into Tumblr.

In other news, I saw a unprecedented 4 Oscar films! With a new baby do you know how impossible that is?

Hi Comet! I'm never on the same time as you.

I see the Edge knives picture now, thanks Gg. Funny how Edge's name makes it into quite a few business names. :wink: My fave is still the truck I see around here every once in a while called the Wet Edge.

Hi again GR :wave: Who I guess is not here again. :lol:

Ellen's selfie killed me. That was probably one of the best Oscars moments ever.

Ellen-selfie-Oscars-2014.jpg

I love how Lupita's brother - a college freshman - is front and center. She said his motto is carpe diem! I love Ellen, she was such a fun host. I love that all those nominees were piled around like a high school prom. This Oscar's felt fun. Photobombing and selfie's aside.

:wave: hey, jeevy

i don't know tons about it-- a friend of mine read way more of it than me at the time of it's happening...but i think ihave enough sense about it to say that Wikipedia's entry for it which i just looked sounds basically good. Most of the authors cited i recognize

what's giving you a problem.

:wave: hey dazz sorry i missed you :angry: next time! GADGET. next time!

Back
Top Bottom