PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are perfectly fine reasons why this board has gotten behaviour rules, and if you are looking to break them I suggest you seek to do that elsewhere. I have no desire to get the PGP banned again or threatened to.

:hmm: when did this banning or threatened to be banned happen, GG?
i don't remmeber any of that. true I wasn't always around but i would catch up, and basicaly know what was going on.

Not tonight, Dazz. It would be a special occasion, we'd have to plan ahead. We'll let you know in time. :therethere:

Dazz, I can't find the post now, but within the last couple of weeks you said some lovely things and wished me well with the brain op situation, and I haven't had a chance to respond.

Just wanted to say thanks & :hug:

The train, baby. We meet on the train.

I'm all for idea of a live chat though, maybe on the night of the oscars? It could be as simple of fb friending each other or picking an email service. I have both yahoo and gmail, though I've never done yahoo chat. I usually use FB or Gmail but I'm open for anything.

I've got Yahoo messenger, and can easily get AIM again (used to have it on the old laptop but never bothered getting it on this one). I also do FB.

Just let me know! The idea of chatting for the Oscars is HIGHLY appealing. :love:

:hmm: when did this banning or threatened to be banned happen, GG?
i don't remmeber any of that. true I wasn't always around but i would catch up, and basicaly know what was going on.

Way back when Dis and Bri were still around and things got a little out of hand here with the stories and everything... while it was all fun and games, it is better this way. Though kids can find worse stuff on the internet, I just don't feel comfortable reading back all that crap.

Not tonight, Dazz. It would be a special occasion, we'd have to plan ahead. We'll let you know in time. :therethere:
thanks jvy

i figured it wasn't like "right nao!" I'm just not on stuff b/c of slow older laptop, i have a different webmail site that I like etc etc. but maybe something will work out! :)

and here's to the Oscars on Sunday! :D

Dazz, I can't find the post now, but within the last couple of weeks you said some lovely things and wished me well with the brain op situation, and I haven't had a chance to respond.

Just wanted to say thanks & :hug:

you're very welcome. :hug:

The PGP has helped me through Major life changers (whether relatively temporary, or permanent) with all their support etc. And not just me.We try to look after each other. :)

Way back when Dis and Bri were still around and things got a little out of hand here with the stories and everything... while it was all fun and games, it is better this way. Though kids can find worse stuff on the internet, I just don't feel comfortable reading back all that crap.
from my pov I say yay for Dis & bri and Wild, and VP etc I can't quite agree w you but hey. No i don't think it's better this way so :shrug:

Exactf there is no product to purchase, making desirable older episodes available could only improve the brand. Silly. Yes, I already had it, Domo, but I want the whole world to have it! It's such a shame when good stuff is not available and no one would lose any sales from it.

I'M more than with you on this subject. Modern day equivalent of promotion is sharing your goods on the internet. Classic Advertising is fron the stone age, and I can not believe people.working in medialand understand this.

They are still trying to hide behind their rights and ownership nonsense. WHILE.THEY MAKE PRODUCTS THEY BROADCAST AROUND THE FREAKING WORLD.

Didnt they learn from their mum that sharing is caring?

:hyper: Mooooooore of this please!

Oh btw we just got out of some serious kiwi-adventure trouble. The past few days..
Went hiking and did not come.out unharmed ...

I'd love to read back some of that old stuff but haven't been able to get any further back in the archives than 2006 or so!
link me, anyone?

Did I already say that I bought tickets to see Daniel Lanois with Emmylou Harris in April? He's pretty much never on my end of the country and I really didn't think I'd ever have a chance to see him, so I'm pretty stoked. Plus, Emmylou. :heart: Plus, it's very rare for me to be able to leave my kids for an overnight to do grownup stuff, so :happydance:

What do you all think of the recent late-summer tour rumors? Total BS?

for Lanoi concert

MU7KJku.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom