PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nope, we just beat USA 5-0 for bronze :lol:

that gif is when we lost 6-1 I think so kinda different party now :D

I did know it wasn't you. :wink:

I haven't a clue what's happening in sports, Olympic or otherwise. Haven't watched any. :hmm: Well actually I watched a little skiing and skating last week. But the opening and closing ceremonies are probably the most interesting parts. :wink:

OH the guys taking off for each race in bobsled is kinda fun to watch too, but just the part where they get ready to hop in the sled. :lol:

Aw that poor eagle lost his collar. :( Must have been those breakaway type. My cat always loses his too.

:wink:

I think the thing I enjoy about the olympics is just the effort and ability the hosting cities put into hosting it. I like the athletes marching into the arena at the beginning, the lighting of the flame, etc. I like all that much more than any actual sports. :reject:

My favorite was when the flame was lit by the guy using the bow and arrow, that was cool.

I remember was it Seoul olympics or somewhere when they released the doves they flew into olympic flame stand and it was lit up seconds after they landed there and they were on fire :lol: I shouldnt laugh but :lmao::lmao:

shSUTzY.jpg

:lol:

GG, I changed the file name on the U2 Secrets video to remove Conan's name and tried uploading to see if it can get past the bots. Is that okay with you?

... INteresting. It had a red flag the instant I put it up but it's still playing. How did they know? U2 Secrets pt 2 - YouTube

Jeevey, just a warning. Conan is the the WORST as far as you tube nazis go. I had uploaded a video of a skit he did parodying Spider-man:TOTD. Next morning I opened my computer, no more YT account! Completely deleted and a letter BANNING me from ever even using or visiting the site again! LOL!!

That was when I had no YT account for a year or so. Somehow it all magically appeared again once YT was acquired by Google. But at the time they said all content had been deleted and was not recoverable, and there had been no warning.

Anyway, just so you know!

Oh man bummer im on vacation. I could easily have send that vid to you. Its in my hard drive.

It's amazing right? Those first few times will.be the most magical ever I think.
And especcially if you already into photographing stuff or people. It feels pretty good when you shot a great pic of the musicians you admire.

Lot of people complain about staring to much at their camera and not remembering a thing. Like it being a distraction. But I couldnt image not trying to snap a great pic.

Best feeling in the world :D seeing your fave band and doing your hobby at the same time

yeah, w00000t!
It was soooo crazy ...when i ran and got my spot the first time where i pretty much wanted to be right at the outer rail. I was practically shaking....taken me decades to get that close! While every other of my favorite bands i'd gotten to see them close up and photograph them in there earlyish to early-middle periods.

I really hope i get at least one more opportunity at the front of whatever hopefully type of walkway they'll have! :hyper: Cause i have a better camera than i did in 09.

I could still hear them even while i was taking photos, and there weres when i didn't take photos

In continuos shooting mode i actually could pull away enough to watch them directly as the camera still clicked away.

Good! Passion fruit icecream is awesome. They have so much passiom fruit stuff here , I forgot how tasty it wss because we dont get ut a lot in holland

Oh man bummer im on vacation. I could easily have send that vid to you. Its in my hard drive.

I already sent her that, which is why she's able to upload it. :wink:

But yeah, it's already gone due to NBC copyrights. :rolleyes: Really don't get that, I mean, wouldn't they enjoy more views on old shows? It's not like there's dvd sales or something to worry about.

Exactly. If there is no product to purchase, making desirable older episodes available could only improve the brand. Silly. Yes, I already had it, Domo, but I want the whole world to have it! It's such a shame when good stuff is not available and no one would lose any sales from it.

Back
Top Bottom