PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everybody. Its gloriously sunny and 50 degrees F out (balmy!!) and I have two sick children and a paper to write, so no outdoors for me. The upside is that my windows are brighter than they have been for months, and with Daylight Savings Time the sun won't set until six o'clock tonight.

I've been listening to R&H lately and damn, I had forgotten how much I love it.
aw so sorry to hear that - sick kids! :( :hug:

but YAY for brighter looking windows and
:love: :bow: DLSVT !!!

Sun will be setting here very soon but it's
:hyper::hyper: 6:38pm now!!!
:yippie: :yippie:

( i have been very luckly to almost never have had to leave the house in darkness <yes to- getting up to pretty dark part ofthe sky just beginging to go royal blue on rare occasions>; so I feel for you all that HATE that part! Very understandable! :yes: )

What's your new papr on?

Ah, R&H- the album i can listen to now but couldn't back then beacause I had a very slim but real chance to possibly design the cover for R&H that went south.

Ha this DLSVT must me making me feel really good -- only the echo of a sigh in remembering that fiasco!

Swans are back :hyper: a bit windy here and damn they fly fast when wind helps em :lol:

Can almost daily hear new birds chirping that are back from south :love:

My Facebook imploded. Between U2 delaying till 2015. Word got out that Sherlock might not be back until 2016. It's dark days, my friends.

picture-death_montypython.jpg
I'm rather pissed off about Sherlock. It went from being promised a new series by Christmas to 2016. :grumpy:

Uh here in Europe you have either hotels where everything is taken care of, or appartments where you just rent a small 1 bedroom, living room, bathroom kitchen appartment which is much cheaper than a hotel but you have to provide your own food. I usually go with those on my holidays or tours since I don't mind cooking my own food to save expenses.
I have no idea why you'd need a microwave in a hotel room though. :lol:

Cooking is easy and awesome, why would you NOT want to do that on vacation in a strange country with all new ingredients?
I like the way you think, Gg. So many new foods to try.... :drool:

1779968_673700942686878_1034372792_n.png

Some things don't change. :cute:
:cute:

Hi Dr. Nick!

My head hurts when I think about the U2 fandom.... is that normal?

thanks JJ :)

somenice little coloreful ones

fascinating that migration back south starts
(relativedly) so early there (Mid-June)

Makes perfect sense that Snowy Owls are there since your north is within the Artic Circle
Down here NE USA.... The bird watchers get excited- when as we had so serious southern migration of the JetStream to a bunch of -17°C to -23C in NYC area BUT in Boston (500 miles/804 Kilometers) North of us --
the Snowy Owls flew as south as Boston for food!
I love Nature's deiversity in shapes and colors of animal ( and plants) I enjoy watching birds amongst other animals. I did run up one year from Brooklyn to nearly the top of Manhattan (public tranist) to see a little Caliope Hummingbird. A birder was kind enough to lend me their Binocs.

In the USA there is only one species of Hummingbird East of the Misissippi :grumpy: so what ever winds brought this little hummer east..... it was exciting

if I rememebr it was a plumper one a kind of canery yellow with some darker spots and possibly a yellow-green patch of irridensence under it's throat.

WHne wil the hedge hogs appear in your backyard, JJ? :D

No, I haven't seen a fake recently, but there is a new stealth mix of OL that is apparently a promo mix from interscope over on the Music on the Internet section. I really like it! But I think I'll always like the Fallon version best.:love:

Looks like a second source has heard from a U2 spokeperson that the album is still coming this year. :happydance: I hope.

Hey, domo-k, JJ

Swans! nice! yean I know they can be nasty
what other birds return north to toyur area, JJ?

domo... do you live near GG, or another part of The Neatherlands?
and what is suspect about GG's driving? :lol:

I live pretty far away from GG, but there's a good train connection directly to her city. Since she lives pretty central.
I live on the edge of Holland in the south-west, near Belgium. We call people from the island below us fake Belgians. As does Belgians :wink:
No suspect. I've been in a car with her before. She's trustworthy. Just pissing around.

My head hurts when I think about the U2 fandom.... is that normal?

Yes, your one of us.

Yeap, they wake up in late April or so

"ZZZZZZ - IM HUNGRYY - ZZZ *wakes up* Ho'shit almost summer again!"

Ohhh, the hedgehog life. U2 fans should just go into hibernation between tours.

I live pretty far away from GG, but there's a good train connection directly to her city. Since she lives pretty central.
I live on the edge of Holland in the south-west, near Belgium. We call people from the island below us fake Belgians. As does Belgians :wink:
No suspect. I've been in a car with her before. She's trustworthy. Just pissing around.
so let's see.....
Opened a Holland/Belgium Map you're near Rotterdam

and the ? 2 islands Beyerlund Stryen
and south of that Over Flacker?

I enjoy geogpraphy (as an adult)

"ZZZZZZ - IM HUNGRYY - ZZZ *wakes up* Ho'shit almost summer again!"

I'd say waaaay easier to accicdently meet up with than the reawkened bears! :lol: :yikes:

Bears are amazing creatures- you just have to respect and give them their space !

Thanks :hug: back for you from Holland :D Yeah... I kind of agree with a lot of people here. And I've always thought working so long on a record can't be any good for the sake of it.. No awesome/brilliant/fantastic album is written in a period of -what's going to look like- 5 years..

But the weird (and somewhat tragic) aspect of it all is when the album does come out....we are going to be even more critical of it than we are right now (while waiting for said album to come out).

But I'm no expert in how the process of creating an album works :shrug:

so let's see.....
Opened a Holland/Belgium Map you're near Rotterdam

and the ? 2 islands Beyerlund Stryen
and south of that Over Flacker?

I enjoy geogpraphy (as an adult)

I'd say waaaay easier to accicdently meet up with than the reawkened bears! :lol: :yikes:

Bears are amazing creatures- you just have to respect and give them their space !

Never heard of beyerlund stryen. But I guess thats neer Strijen.
Over Flacker is closer to me. I'm on the Island of Walcheren + south beveland. Close to North Beveland. South beveland =like the biggest Island in the middle. And the capital is Middelburg. Thats where I live.

Pretty beautifull here in the south compared to the rest of the land. Nature is pretty diverse. Beach, forest, lakes, lots of wildlife. Foxes, birds, seals, porpoise.

Lol, bears are awesome. And every animal should get its space.

Back
Top Bottom