PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try Eredivisie > Home :D Works MUCh better!

And yes from the top of my head they're playing Utrecht tonight at 20.45 but could be tomorrow as well lol. All I know is I'm in the ArenA tomorrow :D

They have won the last 8 matches out of 10 so hope for you they win and pass Feyenoord on the list. :wink:

Yes that would be amazing :love: They def. deserve it.

Feynoord deserves some bad karma for Pelle's stupidity.

Haha, then I hope Finnbogasson can pull of a lot of goals in that period. We don't want Pelle to take the lead .

I'm gonna bake myself some pizza pistolets to eat during the match :love:

:sad: I have a birthday party tonight... so I can't watch.

But yeah, Finnbogasson is 2 goals away from being the all time topscorer of Heerenveen. They're facing PEC Zwolle tonight.

:sad: I have a birthday party tonight... so I can't watch.

But yeah, Finnbogasson is 2 goals away from being the all time topscorer of Heerenveen. They're facing PEC Zwolle tonight.

Hey party's can be good. Awesome. That's pretty doable with the amount of matches left to play.

:wave: hi CK & Domo-k

dk I have to leave so I'll post here later tonight...
have a ood day everyone later!:wave:

:wave: :hug: no problem

Only the unintentional plot bunny of the year on the current page of discussion. But shh. :silent:

I'm not even going into EYKIW untill 2015.

Score! My team won :applaud: Now time to sleep. Getting real tired.
I had a bit too much Irish Cream aka Baileys tonight :der:

:lol:

I just waded through the "last" at that point 25 pgs of WTAHNN Album 13

AND took the time ( Ugh my typing ) to post and quote
so pls go and read -- you don't have to agree w me :)
on pg 66 #990

soooo... domo-k (quik congrats on return to job!!!:hyper:)
later today for commenting on the rest -
heading to sleep now

One way too solve the shift to :love::love::love: Daylight Savings time....???

just stay up all night ...
then it doesn't matter that you've lost an hour (in there somewhere!)
. :lol: :crack:
hopefull I 'll feel pretty good anyway tomorrow

and GG.....your Post

..."so a baby's head smells like a Bald Eagle?"

omfg :lmao::lmao::lmao:

perfect! :applaud:

:wave:

0gxyszw.jpg

Ojeah , I got my job back :heart:

:drool: I'll leave my phone at home and attempt to climb this as well.
Yes. When I'm there anyway why wouldn't I?
That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Next to those Irish guys.:applaud:

Yosemite is on the list now Only need a bloody drivers license
Or I'll try and get the nerves to step in a car with GG :shifty:

I'm definitely not THAT person. :giggle ::lmao: I've never been abroad before in my life, except for just now.
New Zealand was my first flight ever. I WISH I was there though? Did you meet them that night:drool: I would die to say hello to Edge and B and just shake their hands.

I tried to meet them in Belgium once. But there was this huge douchebag next to me who made Edge turn the other way by being super rude and loud and pushy. And Bono actually tolerated the man (his patience amazes me every time :heart: but the same man shoved me aside again. So I never got to speak to any of them. I think Bono might have shook my hand. But I'm not even sure about it. Quite sad.:lmao :

Anyway. No problem for mixing me up. Stuff like that happens so much on forums. I remember mixing people up too, pretty sure it was Comet and someone else.

ANyway. Myself I'm just gonna work my ass off this year and hopefully I'll the US next year.

i know there's another post from you I have to relook at ...i'll start with this.

again :yippie: for your job back!
And I do rmemebr you sayin you had to move out some of the animals because itwas a mixed exhibit. Too bad seems like if you can give proof that yours is going well amonst the various types of animals ....rules should be flexible at certain times/situations!

Well as you said...new animals to meet! :)

Ah ok :lol: at self for mixing you up. I wonder who I confused you with I think it was someone I might have exchanged a (very) few posts with at that point!

Yosemite! :heart: I've waqnted to go for ? 30 yrs when i saw a cousins photos and found :bow: THE SEQUEA'S are there!

posting this in case you're stillhere

B & E next

Thats the spirit right? Its pretty much a benefit for us both. I'm turning 22 this summer and thats when I get a pretty nice raise from ze boss.
And summertime is $$$ time for me. Can't wait.
Next weekend I'm gonna try and do the big cleanup @ the seals. So I can score a 12 hr. day.
You just get your study done and we'll be rocking to the US in no time.

Ojeah , I got my job back :heart:

:drool: I'll leave my phone at home and attempt to climb this as well.
Yes. When I'm there anyway why wouldn't I?
That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Next to those Irish guys.:applaud:

Yosemite is on the list now Only need a bloody drivers license
Or I'll try and get the nerves to step in a car with GG :shifty:

:applaud: Hello back! And I'm with you. It was obvious from the start for me that they where struggling to get it right. and the release of Invisible makes no sense. It was just something to keep us exited and going, while they dropped the "release in 2015 bomb" on us.

I'm definitely not THAT person. :giggle::lmao: I've never been abroad before in my life, except for just now.
New Zealand was my first flight ever. I WISH I was there though? Did you meet them that night:drool: I would die to say hello to Edge and B and just shake their hands.

I tried to meet them in Belgium once. But there was this huge douchebag next to me who made Edge turn the other way by being super rude and loud and pushy. And Bono actually tolerated the man (his patience amazes me every time :heart: but the same man shoved me aside again. So I never got to speak to any of them. I think Bono might have shook my hand. But I'm not even sure about it. Quite sad.:lmao:

Anyway. No problem for mixing me up. Stuff like that happens so much on forums. I remember mixing people up too, pretty sure it was Comet and someone else.

ANyway. Myself I'm just gonna work my ass off this year and hopefully I'll the US next year.

I can understand the fact that they are making a masterpiece....but it's getting to the point of irritation to the fandom at large.

:hug: :hug: about everything else.

SO 92nd st Y...

wow domo what douche bag to shove you aside (Belgium). That IS sad you can't quite remember whether you shook bono's hand or not.:hug:

SO that night I think Bono went around the other side of the van so that there was no way to manuever quick enough to get over there before he left. I did see Edge but before I ws able to say anything this other woman said something so loudly(and possibly provoking) that he moved over that way past me.

Hi everybody. Its gloriously sunny and 50 degrees F out (balmy!!) and I have two sick children and a paper to write, so no outdoors for me. The upside is that my windows are brighter than they have been for months, and with Daylight Savings Time the sun won't set until six o'clock tonight.

I've been listening to R&H lately and damn, I had forgotten how much I love it.

I can understand the fact that they are making a masterpiece....but it's getting to the point of irritation to the fandom at large.

:hug: :hug: about everything else.

Thanks :hug: back for you from Holland :D Yeah... I kind of agree with a lot of people here. And I've always thought working so long on a record can't be any good for the sake of it.. No awesome/brilliant/fantastic album is written in a period of -what's going to look like- 5 years..

SO 92nd st Y...

wow domo what douche bag to shove you aside (Belgium). That IS sad you can't quite remember whether you shook bono's hand or not.:hug:

SO that night I think Bono went around the other side of the van so that there was no way to manuever quick enough to get over there before he left. I did see Edge but before I ws able to say anything this other woman said something so loudly(and possibly provoking) that he moved over that way past me.

Jeesh.. We had the same issue then :uhoh: Major dislike at those people.

Hi everybody. Its gloriously sunny and 50 degrees F out (balmy!!) and I have two sick children and a paper to write, so no outdoors for me. The upside is that my windows are brighter than they have been for months, and with Daylight Savings Time the sun won't set until six o'clock tonight.

I've been listening to R&H lately and damn, I had forgotten how much I love it.

Aw.Hope the little ones feel better soon.

:wave: Hey there Shaky hands!

Back
Top Bottom