PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I read it- thanks for the advice. I really don't have it that bad so I don't think any extra medication is necessary but if I get worse (hopefully I won't) I'll definitely look into that stuff :yes:

:hug: I had a few relapses along the way, and it knocked it on the head each time. It was made worse with having Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at the same time which wasn't fun. It's a very sucky illness that's for sure :yes:

:mad: Gotta go and sort the kids for a bit.....

"Sam called me a big bum-bum" etc etc ....all highly pathetic shit stirring going on with them this morning.....

Sorry I disappeared there - had an unexpected meeting to attend.

Hi dazz! :hug:

I think I'm going to have to say goodbye for now, as I have a bunch of work and more meetings to go to for the rest of the afternoon.

Nice to see you for a bit! :hug:

Aw Daz, wish I could stay and chat. It was a total shitstorm at school today and I've got to spend tonight trying to sort it out (I'll tell you the gory details later, I'm too pissed to even speak right now).

But :wave: and :hug: and all that good stuff. I'll PM you tonight.

take care everyone!:hug:S

see you, Fri! :heart:

aaaarrggg NOW you show UP :waiting::grumpy:

:wink:

Drreeeaaaa

:hyper::applaud::hyper:

I learned how to do my first fancy chrochet stitch!

closed scallop!:drool::lol:

trying an open shellish/scallopy stitch called fanfare...noit quite right....recheck count or try another sampler:D

Hows the Olympics getting ready or have the starting buzzer gone off!?!!:D

Awww, I missed my girls today! :( Nice to see several pages, though.

Just wanted to pop in for a quick hello. My mom's now on medication and monitoring her blood sugar, and i'm going over there a few times a day to test her till she gets the hang of it herself. Between that, doctors appts and various other tests for her, Sarah's physio, starting to get Sarah ready for back to school and furnishing her new apt, my gazillion kittens needing attention, and taking care of a few of my own things here and there when I can, things continue to be chaotic around here, and I'm beat. :crazy: :scream:

GG (versions 1 and 2), nice to see you both in here! Sami, dammit, I keep missing you - feel better! Wild, could you find a female doctor?? Gluey, hope you feel better soon, too! Zuropa, hope things ease up for you at school quickly. Weldy, still thinking of you hon, hang in there. Dazzled, glad you've been out and around and enjoying the weather! Thora, if I don't talk to you before you leave, have an amazing time! Hope I haven't missed anyone that's posted in the past day or two. If I have, blame my exhaustion.

Take care all, talk to you soon. :hug: :hug:

Awww, I missed my girls today! :( Nice to see several pages, though.

Just wanted to pop in for a quick hello. My mom's now on medication and monitoring her blood sugar, and i'm going over there a few times a day to test her till she gets the hang of it herself. Between that, doctors appts and various other tests for her, Sarah's physio, starting to get Sarah ready for back to school and furnishing her new apt, my gazillion kittens needing attention, and taking care of a few of my own things here and there when I can, things continue to be chaotic around here, and I'm beat. :crazy: :scream:

GG (versions 1 and 2), nice to see you both in here! Sami, dammit, I keep missing you - feel better! Wild, could you find a female doctor?? Gluey, hope you feel better soon, too! Zuropa, hope things ease up for you at school quickly. Weldy, still thinking of you hon, hang in there. Dazzled, glad you've been out and around and enjoying the weather! Thora, if I don't talk to you before you leave, have an amazing time! Hope I haven't missed anyone that's posted in the past day or two. If I have, blame my exhaustion.

Take care all, talk to you soon. :hug: :hug:

As my friend from Alabama says "Well, bless yer heart!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom