PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is. :D

I'll be there for 3 weeks. The day after I come back, I'm going on a little getaway with a few friends, so I should be able to catch up on sleep, etc. then. Basically I'll be home at the beginning of September.

I sure will! I've space for about 2600+ photos with my 3 memory cards, so I think I should be okay! :wink:

I'll miss you girls too! I know I don't stop in here as often any more, but you gals are still some of my favourite people here! :hug:

Absolutely! :yes:

It will be fun to be around here when the album is released. Never experienced that here before - I joined up when the tour had been going for a few months the last time around. It will bring out the crazies, but hopefully all the old school girls will make more appearances.

I was reading back and see that SG stopped by. I hope I'm able to be around when she can post pics of Mercy. :cute:

:lol: I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of the PGPer's yet, but possibly on the next tour.

With my financial situation the way it is right now, I'm pretty sure that the only city options will be Vancouver and Seattle, and then if the rumours of a Vegas start to the tour are true, my best friend I will definitely be there for that.

I was just thinking about how, during the last tour, PGP would be moving so fast that I would have it open in one window and would browse around the rest of Interference in another window! Those were the days :drool: Hopefully it will get like that again with the new tour :love:

I was just thinking about how, during the last tour, PGP would be moving so fast that I would have it open in one window and would browse around the rest of Interference in another window! Those were the days :drool: Hopefully it will get like that again with the new tour :love:

I know :drool:

Hi Sami :drool:

Hard & fast that'swhat us PGP girls are best at :shifty:

:hug: That's right...I read about that....I never knew it was Glandular Fever until reading your thread :hug:

Did you read my reply? I really really hope you get better soon - it's not fun...

Yeah I read it- thanks for the advice. I really don't have it that bad so I don't think any extra medication is necessary but if I get worse (hopefully I won't) I'll definitely look into that stuff :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom