PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm Gluey... why do you have the shower scene from Psycho as your avi? :uhoh: Should we be afraid?

With gluey, always! :D

:uhoh:

Luv ya gluey :wink: :hug:

And trust me Drea, it's a lot better than the avatar she had before that! :yikes:

Aw, I missed SG and Mercy... I'm sure she's beautiful and I'm glad things are going well with them both. :hug:

^Lucky you!! How's the new job, Drea?

I go back to work this week :scream: Officially on Wednesday but most of us go in for a couple hours today and tomorrow to get a read on the damage that's occured - stuff that's 'disappeared', stuff that doesn't work, schedule changes, etc. :sigh:

:shocked: I leave and thre's a new thread???

:tsk: you'd almost start seeing things!

:lol: love gluey's avatar, I have a psycho ringtone, it's GREAT to scare people with :evil:

I could have lost her when I was in my teens...or worse yet when I was only a baby!

Yea...I have nothing but embarassing/bad memories of her (with only vague good ones)...at least I have more memories of her than other people my age (who lost a parent younger than me). :D

OH..... :hug: then I'm sorry you have mosty unhappy memories of her. :( :hug:

It sucks when a parent isn't a very good one.
MY dad runs both good & nasty to VERY nasty, so i can understand your experience some. AT least I DO have about ? 65% good memories of him, but oh that 35% (noot the worst mostly compared to people, but still the damage lingers as I go about fixing it).

:wave: Daz. I'm at work. The school is going to hell in a handbasket!! Everyone's freaking out. My computer doesn't work (I'm on a friends) and I still have no lights!!! :banghead: I keep trying to tell myself that once school starts, I can just close my door and do my thing like I always do! :sigh:

Dazz hope you're doing ok with everything you have been through recently. :hug: I've been there so if you need to talk/vent PM me. :) :hug:
:kiss:

thanks, Jem. :hug:
I'm sure the waves of feeling terrible will return. Then I'll be venting/crying more again. I amreleived I have a way more intermitent and much less intense mostly shortish wistful sadness when I am remimded of he,r for now.

Jem-I'm :happy: glad you have have some Fun Times going on, even if you haven't been here as much.

I only watched Buffy occasionally but I did enjoy what I saw! :)

:wave: Daz. I'm at work. The school is going to hell in a handbasket!! Everyone's freaking out. My computer doesn't work (I'm on a friends) and I still have no lights!!! :banghead: I keep trying to tell myself that once school starts, I can just close my door and do my thing like I always do! :sigh:

ssheeeesh!:mad: :mad:

WHat a mess!

well, maybe after a few weeks of repair/reorganizing you will be able to.:hug::hug:
:CROSSEDFINGERS::yes:

One can only hope.

How are things on your end of the country?

BIG HOPES!!!

It's a beautiful dAY (And yesterday, too. Some pretty lovely weather off & on.

did some more reorganiing setting up stuff to throw away on SUn.

ALso has some lovelt Soul Food at a reastaurant! :drool:

and started to learn a closed ?shell stitch in Crochet!:hyper::hyper:

MAy sit outside (the venue) at a concert in Central park tonight! :heart:

BIG HOPES!!!

It's a beautiful dAY (And yesterday, too. Some pretty lovely weather off & on.

did some more reorganiing setting up stuff to throw away on SUn.

ALso has some lovelt Soul Food at a reastaurant! :drool:

and started to learn a closed ?shell stitch in Crochet!:hyper::hyper:

MAy sit outside (the venue) at a concert in Central park tonight! :heart:

You paint a lovely picture of life, Daz. The outdoor (free) concert sounds awesome.

What kinds of things are you getting rid of and why Sunday? I did a recent 'purge' of my closet and took a trip to Goodwill. And I'll do the same in my classroom later this week too. Always feels good - like a fresh start / clean slate.

OH..... :hug: then I'm sorry you have mosty unhappy memories of her. :( :hug:

It sucks when a parent isn't a very good one.
MY dad runs both good & nasty to VERY nasty, so i can understand your experience some. AT least I DO have about ? 65% good memories of him, but oh that 35% (noot the worst mostly compared to people, but still the damage lingers as I go about fixing it).

I know...but my mom had bipolar...so that's part of the reason.

:hug:

[random] I never knew people actually looked at people's profiles. Apparently 68 people have looked at mine. Too bad for them that it says pretty much nothing. Or rather, 'said' nothing. I updated it. [/random]

Today is the first day of our family's 'school year' schedule. Boy was woken up early and taken to school by Mr.Z instead of lazing around with me all morning. I am sad. :sigh: This is the beginning of my 'real life' resuming, my 'I don't have time for that' life, my 'Shit! Have to cut rehearsal short so I can get to the gym and still pick up Boy on time from school' life. Yuck. I like my pretend summer life much better. Too bad it doesn't pay the mortgage.

[random] I never knew people actually looked at people's profiles. Apparently 68 people have looked at mine. Too bad for them that it says pretty much nothing. Or rather, 'said' nothing. I updated it. [/random]

Today is the first day of our family's 'school year' schedule. Boy was woken up early and taken to school by Mr.Z instead of lazing around with me all morning. I am sad. :sigh: This is the beginning of my 'real life' resuming, my 'I don't have time for that' life, my 'Shit! Have to cut rehearsal short so I can get to the gym and still pick up Boy on time from school' life. Yuck. I like my pretend summer life much better. Too bad it doesn't pay the mortgage.

:hug:

you won I Spy :wink:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom