PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea, caught your post before I left. I really hope she gets over the rough spots soon, and all this will be just a memory for her. She's in my thoughts. :hug:

Night girls :hug:

Last time I talked to Mom was Thurs night and she was in good spirits since she'd had 3 good days in a row...

:hug: Glad she's feeling okay, although that must suck about it messing with her taste buds! (on top of everything else)

Hope everything goes smoothly.

drea...................

:der:

did your mom h ave surgery already? :reject:
sometimes things are a bit mixed up in mymemory with all that's gone on on my end.

Well I'm happy to hear at least she's not getting the nauseau
ringer and ginger ale are good for nauseau.

yeah, the weakness and stuff :sigh:
i've read enough about it, and my sis's boss had surgery & chemo to.
It's bee na year plus and she's doing great!

I've known her bosses a long time too. ( a smallish co)

and what the heck am I going to get for dinner.:der::der: :lol:

I've run out of food at home, well any thing that DOESN't Involve cooking, that is![it was the end of the month]

I certainly didn't plan on staying THIS long..but it HAS been fun! :heart:

thank GOODNESS for 24 hour Supermarkets and Korean Grocery

ah easy and INexpensive....a tub of 8 oz garlic & herb Cream cheese, plus some kind of rolls, or if the KG has them some whole grain flastbreads. (W YEAST, THO)

drea...................

:der:

did your mom h ave surgery already? :reject:
sometimes things are a bit mixed up in mymemory with all that's gone on on my end.

The mastectomy was May 30th, her first dose of chemo was July 17th - her next one is this Thurs... she's just counting down till midish-Oct when she gets her last dose and she doesn't have to deal with it anymore. Each dose only takes a few hours, but they give you about 3 weeks between each for recovery time.

Noodles are easy and cheap eats if there's an asian grocery there, Dazz :)

there are plenty of Korean restaurants around-- some still open

But........remember.........

If I come home, and make noise in the kitchen and walk "the Hellion" roomie up.... :no: it's almost 2am and sometimes she stays up till 4 am on a sat as well but she also could have conked out!

I'll stick to QUIET FOOD! :lol:

The mastectomy was May 30th, her first dose of chemo was July 17th - her next one is this Thurs... she's just counting down till midish-Oct when she gets her last dose and she doesn't have to deal with it anymore. Each dose only takes a few hours, but they give you about 3 weeks between each for recovery time.

oh yeah....ok.....

I sort of remember reading that...sorta.......
...one day after the 2nd and the way worse of the two nasty incidents w nasty roomie ,and 8 days after my mom passed.....
...short a few memory files there, I was, i'm sure.

the Chemo stuff I do remember. :yes:

:crossesfingers: for your mom.... it will be better eventually :hug:

and a few extra :hug:S for you as well.

yeah, poor wELDY LOSING HER MOM AT A YOUNG AGE. :(

I could have lost her when I was in my teens...or worse yet when I was only a baby!

Yea...I have nothing but embarassing/bad memories of her (with only vague good ones)...at least I have more memories of her than other people my age (who lost a parent younger than me). :D

:hug: Hey Weldy... How are you today?

What did you think of Dark Knight? (Without giving too much away if people haven't seen it yet :wink: )
I really enjoyed it... I think I'll have to go see it again.

:hug: Hey Weldy... How are you today?

What did you think of Dark Knight? (Without giving too much away if people haven't seen it yet :wink: )
I really enjoyed it... I think I'll have to go see it again.

I'm feeling a bit sluggish and :|....mainly cause it's that time of the month for me :sigh:

I liked it...even though I couldn't get into the begining. Good thing my dad and I are thinking about seeing the movie on IMAX around my birthday.

Where have Wild and Jem been lately? : ( And I hope Weldy's doing okay. :hug :

I'm here. :hyper: hi thread. :kiss:

I've not been around much this week at all. Since the new X Files Film came out last week in US/Canada I decided to limit my time here quite a bit so i didn't get tempted to go into the X Files thread in LS and read spoilers. :reject::lmao:

So i've spent quite i bit of time lurking on a Buffy board i found. :lol: I watched Once More With Feeling last Saturday and forgot how much i love the episode, so im on a bit of a Buffy kick. :love:

Drea i hope mid October comes quickly for your mum. :hug: My mum was the same, she couldn't wait until the end of the treatment.

Gonna go post in Weldys thread. Just read about her mum. :(

Dazz hope you're doing ok with everything you have been through recently. :hug: I've been there so if you need to talk/vent PM me. :) :hug:

:kiss:

:sigh: I managed to steal away for half an hour and there is no one here to show baby pics :sad:

Oh well, next time!

:hug: miss you all terribly (Will try and respond to PM's and e-mails sometime this week :heart: )

*won't say anything about the words "spend more time with NI" and "I appear to have hurt my back" appearing close together... :angel:*

Come back SG! We want pics! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom