PGP:You are the Wind beneath my wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I decided not to go out tonight. There's a huge party but it's not worth getting all dressed up for because it's gonna be so big, I'm sure it'll get broken up pretty quickly. And I have curfew and I don't want to sleep out so.....here I am! :wink:

I'm pretty good, how are you girls? :hug: :heart:

Alisaura said:
Hey SG! Sorry, I didn't see you sneak in there :wave:

The dream was basically just meeting the band in the back garden of some house... There were maybe a couple of dozen fans there, and U2 just hanging around talking to little clumps of people... Bono was standing under a wattle tree making stupid jokes about seeing the world in green and gold, with some wattle blossom next to his face... Adam was striking silly poses when I was taking his photo, and he had a camera and was taking photos back again, like revenge or something... :lol:
I didn't say much at all to Larry... :reject:
And I actually managed to say something coherent and semi-intelligent to Edge, unlike in real life... I think I asked him about New Orleans or something.

It was a cool dream anyway! :D

Sounds like it was a very nice long dream :drool:

I love how Adam was striking poses :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Drea - sorry to hear your concert last night went so poorly :sad:

There wasn't even eye candy to mitigate things :lol: (Unless you count one of the bartenders, but I didn't buy anything - alcoholic or otherwise - while I was there :wink: )

Drea said:

There wasn't even eye candy to mitigate things :lol: (Unless you count one of the bartenders, but I didn't buy anything - alcoholic or otherwise - while I was there :wink: )

that really makes you appreciate the Real U2 all the more :wink:

Sami - It's nice to have you here again and you can't go to all the parties - you have to make people wonder where you are sometimes, makes you seem mysterious :wink:

that's a cool dream Ali :lol: :adam: :cute:

I dream about making out randomly with Larry fairly frequently but I haven't had too many u2 dreams with any sort of other stuff or the other guys lately :hmm:

I seem to be dreaming of *other* guys more often these days :shifty: :love:

Drea said:

I read about that... how dare they butcher the classics!? :mad: I'd be pissed off too... :hug:

I can vouch for the Australian U2 Show, if any of you get a chance to see them. I know they've been overseas before, so you never know! They rock, and the fake-Bono (Gary) looks A LOT like Bono. It's kinda scary... He really gets into character too. I want to go see them again...

sami0201 said:
:lol: I decided not to go out tonight. There's a huge party but it's not worth getting all dressed up for because it's gonna be so big, I'm sure it'll get broken up pretty quickly. And I have curfew and I don't want to sleep out so.....here I am! :wink:

I'm pretty good, how are you girls? :hug: :heart:

Look at you, you crazy party girl :wink:
What are you doing these days? Are you in college now? (sorry, that's just how behind I am on the news :reject: )

Mucca said:

Look at you, you crazy party girl :wink:
What are you doing these days? Are you in college now? (sorry, that's just how behind I am on the news :reject: )

:lol: Nope, I'm finishing out my senior year. College next year. :hyper:
It's not your fault, I haven't been around nearly enough lately!

sami0201 said:

:lol: Nope, I'm finishing out my senior year. College next year. :hyper:
It's not your fault, I haven't been around nearly enough lately!

Seniour year is so much fun! Hope you're enjoying your last year! :happy:

Miss popular :wink:

Alisaura said:

I read about that... how dare they butcher the classics!? :mad: I'd be pissed off too... :hug:

I can vouch for the Australian U2 Show, if any of you get a chance to see them. I know they've been overseas before, so you never know! They rock, and the fake-Bono (Gary) looks A LOT like Bono. It's kinda scary... He really gets into character too. I want to go see them again...

Elevation kicks ass - I'm spoiled because of where I live *g*

SG - makes you appreciate both the real U2 *and* any kickass tribute bands one's heard :wink:

Classic Albums Live advertises itself as "note for note, cut for cut" - well, the second part is true.. but I think they need a few repeat listens of JT (and more practice!) before they can even claim to be close to the first :wink:

Drea said:

Classic Albums Live advertises itself as "note for note, cut for cut" - well, the second part is true.. but I think they need a few repeat listens of JT (and more practice!) before they can even claim to be close to the first :wink:

:lol:

Where are they from?

This is really random but I'm completely out of underwear.....crap.....:huh:

I just had an idea... I should do a world trip one day to see the best U2 cover bands everywhere... hopefully culminating in an actual U2 concert somewhere! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom