PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, not much. Just reading. I had a late night last night and a busy day today, so I was more than happy to have a night in. Plus, there was a hockey game earlier tonight that I was watching. :)

What movie did you rent? Once the hockey game ended about an hour ago, I thought about watching a movie, but I've seen all the movies I own too many times, so I just decided to read instead.

I got "Whip It" (the roller derby girl movie directed by Drew Barrymore). I heard it was pretty bad but figured it'd be good to do art to while Mr.Z has a gig.

What'd you do last night? Anything fun?

I've heard mixed reviews, but I still want to see it. It's on my list of movies to watch. I love roller derby! The book I'm reading right now is actually about roller derby, although I'm only like 50 pgs in, and that portion hasn't started yet. :D

It was a graduation dinner for two of my cousins. We went to a super posh restaurant, and had an amazing meal. It was several courses, so that took quite a few hours. :lol: I didn't get home until close to midnight. It was great to see the family, though. :)

^ Oh - I thought you weren't going to be able to go to that. Glad you made it work!

What book are you reading? I'll let you know how the movie is.

I wasn't, because it was crazy expensive, but my parents ended up paying for me to go, since they couldn't make it, and wanted me to be able to go and represent our side of the family. :love: They're awesome!

The book's called Going in Circles, by Pamela Ribon. I've been a fan of hers for years. She used to write for a TV recap website called Television Without Pity years ago (VP will probably know of her, as she did the Gilmore Girls recaps), and I've been reading her website for eons. She's written a couple of books, and this is her most recent one. I'm enjoying it so far, even though it's quite sad at the moment.

^cool - I plan on reading TONS this summer - I did last summer and it made me so happy. But for now, must get to work on this art project. Have a great night - enjoy the quiet, downtime.

Just saw the new Star Trek movie. Fifty thousand kinds of awesome.

Two things: Noodling out the plot makes me go cross-eyed. And where the hell was Bill Shatner? Not that I didn't love seeing Leonard Nimoy, but where was Bill, damn it? :grumpy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom