PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jessie Frances Wright :hmm: I like it. A lot. It's Tré Cool fangirly, but I like it.

That's a cool name. I like it :up:

Funny - I was just thinking about changing my name last night. Not really serious but I've never ever really felt like a "Maryann". I like Zooey :wink:

I thought that was your real name when I first started posting here :shifty:

Zooey :drool:

:hmm:

Wild Everard..... not sure about that :lol:

I like it Wild! Might as well be your real name from how many times I call you that on FB :lol:

:hmm: Do you think a Larry Mullen Band theme for Larry's poster would be old hat? Overdone and tired?

I shall post it when I finish it. Which comes after starting it. Which I have yet to do...:reject:

What if you did a Hit Man thing for Larry? Or you could look into the different intros Bono's done for Larry on the first two legs of the tour, maybe there's something you can use in there.

Life is craaaaaazy for me right now. Back at the Outback full time. I've worked every night since Saturday, and I'm not off until Tuesday. This includes what will likely be a 12-hour shift on Sunday because of Mother's Day, which is the busiest day of the year in the company. I picked up shifts because I need the money. Still need my passport :reject:, and to pay for my flights, plus pay Wild and Drea back.

I've been so lucky though. Haven't walked with less than $85 since I've been back. :up:

:lol: well don't ask me for an UNBIASED opinion on THAT! :lol::lol::wink:

very sleeepyyyyy :yawn:

but weather was eh this morning by nice by mid afternoon- tho wind gusts are not my fave weather thing.
Tho I thot I rather have a gorgeous dry 80F's day with some wind gusts THAN a more humid 80F's day with little or NO wind. :yuck:

what play is it?

It's 4 short plays that the students wrote and directed. The directors this year just weren't very focused and I try to be ultra hands off on this project - so they can learn on their own, even if it means learning from their mistakes. But it drives me crazy to watch!!

I think SLC might be out since the flights have gone up in price.

Thanks Thora. Do you have plans this weekend?

Saturday is my b'day dinner and I just found out that an old friend whom I haven't seen since since last summer is coming!!

Back
Top Bottom