PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Give it just over a month, I'm taking her with me to try and catch someone's pretty blue eye when I go to E. Lansing! lol

Well, there is that adorable picture of Larry with a gorgeous little girl from the Vertigo tour, I think! :D

You'll have an excellent chance, I'm sure! :)

Daz, Dept chair doesn't secure me anything - it's more a burden than anything - I have to go to monthly meetings and run our weekly dept meetings but it looks good on a resume.

Jess - I LOVE IT!!! I want to print one out for myself. I'm going back to look at it again, to look at the claw and his eyes. But what a great concept!

WILD, does your hotel room have a desk i could lean onto to sleep, or a big chair??!!?? :lol: for the night if the 5th ??
I'd probably head back back sometime after the concert that night or way early morning (depending on whether I have a GA and we meet up after the show) go back to the Train Station.

IF That's possible of course I'd chip something in for the room!

I'll also start looking next week or week after at Chicago Travel books to see what out there that CHEAAAAAAAAP and near transportation

Daz, Dept chair doesn't secure me anything - it's more a burden than anything - I have to go to monthly meetings and run our weekly dept meetings but it looks good on a resume.

oooooh :(

No wonder then that $500 extra dollars doesn't exactly cover this then. :madspit: Their taking advantage of mah zooey, and I don't like it!

well the resume is always a gooood thing, tho.

Back
Top Bottom