PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a long process and I may not get accepted but I'm excited about applying. It's the most grown up thing I've done in a long time.

Jem, the kids who perform for the public / family / friends have to audition to get into those classes. My beginners just perform for their own class. I'm glad you liked your teacher/class.

The little one has decreed that it's time for dinner so I'm off!

Love the hair, Jem! :up: You look lovely!!

Thanks. :kiss: :hug:

It's a long process and I may not get accepted but I'm excited about applying. It's the most grown up thing I've done in a long time.

Jem, the kids who perform for the public / family / friends have to audition to get into those classes. My beginners just perform for their own class. I'm glad you liked your teacher/class.

The little one has decreed that it's time for dinner so I'm off!

I have faith you WILL get accepted. :hug::love:

That's awesome they have the opportunity to audition for that. :up: We didn't have the option to do that when I was at school. It would have helped my confidence no end. English schools are funny. :lol: Now they have the drama studio though, its prob all different with an after school drama club etc. :cute::up: My old school now also has a Performing Arts College Status (due to the drama/dancing studios and I guess level of teaching ). :up::D

Awww little Z. Enjoy your dinner. :hug:

My hockey game just started, and my team comes onto the ice to the opening few bars of Streets. Gives me shivers every time, especially during the playoffs, when the atmosphere is more electric. :love:

I'm bursting with excitement! :hyper :

I can't wait!! Run :drool : Meeting you :drool : :drool :

Me too. Nothing like girl hanging/tour time. :drool::hyper ::love:

Reminds me I need a new memory card for all the summers adventures. :heart:

Aww Run. :hyper::heart: So excited. 5 bloody weeks. Found a really good train deal. £17 return from me. For the US peeps thats $25 and Canadians $26. Thats a extremely good deal to and from Glasgow. :hyper: Its a 3 hour drive each way but a fellow U2 fan ( Thanks Iris :hug: ) made me realise I probably will be too knackered to drive 3 hours home or even a short drive to a hotel to rest before driving back in morning. Gonna get train and stay over night in Glasgow. :D

Meeting you. :drool:

My hockey game just started, and my team comes onto the ice to the opening few bars of Streets. Gives me shivers every time, especially during the playoffs, when the atmosphere is more electric. :love:

:love: Streets. That's an awesome song for any team to come out to. :D :love:

The town next to mine has a famous(ish) Ice Show. Thats the nearest thing we have to Ice famousness here. :lol::up:

Good luck to your team. :)

:love: Streets. That's an awesome song for any team to come out to. :D :love:

The town next to mine has a famous(ish) Ice Show. Thats the nearest thing we have to Ice famousness here. :lol::up:

Good luck to your team. :)

It really is! The funny thing is that they've used that song for YEARS to come onto the ice. Earlier in the season they changed it up to something different. The team started sucking harshly right after that. As soon as they changed it back to Streets? We started winning again! :lol: I think they've learned their lesson - never mess with the opening song. :lol:

It really is! The funny thing is that they've used that song for YEARS to come onto the ice. Earlier in the season they changed it up to something different. The team started sucking harshly right after that. As soon as they changed it back to Streets? We started winning again! :lol: I think they've learned their lesson - never mess with the opening song. :lol:

Opening song = win. :sexywink::love:

U2. :drool:

Maybe ENGLAND should use it during World Cup. :hmm:

OMG talking of South Africa, my friend at work ( whos on my Facebook so don't mention on there ) told me her Dad works in Security in South Africa. Think a S.A. version of Brian Murphy :lol:. Guess who her Dad worked for when they were in South Africa? Bloody Snow Patrol. :ohmy::hyper::drool: He called her while they were doing a song over there and she said to me that she told him she "hated him". :lmao: I was like yeah I woulda said that too. He must have been helping there regular security guy. :wink:

Smilie limit. :grumpy:

He is sooo f'ing hilarious. ( Gary L from SP ) :lmao::love: I found a video the other day where he was talking to this guy in the audience about sizes of errr.... male anatomy ( I hope that was subtle enough for here :uhoh: :lmao: ) :lmao::lmao: :crieslaughing:

:p :shifty::drool::love::lol:

Jem!! I thought I'd missed you! :hug: :hug: :love:

I'd just gotten home when I posted before. I've been so busy the past few days with my sister and niece, and I was so cold, I pulled a blanket up over me, and then I ended up falling asleep. :reject: :lol:

LOVE your hair :drool: and I'm SO glad to hear that you're finally seeing a dr for your back. Mine's really been sucking lately, too. :sad: I finally have my heating pad on it, couldn't have it on earlier cause of the thunderstorm.

Jem!! I thought I'd missed you! :hug : :hug : :love :

I'd just gotten home when I posted before. I've been so busy the past few days with my sister and niece, and I was so cold, I pulled a blanket up over me, and then I ended up falling asleep. :reject : :lol :

LOVE your hair :drool and I'm SO glad to hear that you're finally seeing a dr for your back. Mine's really been sucking lately, too. :sad : I finally have my heating pad on it, couldn't have it on earlier cause of the thunderstorm.

Nevar miss me, you know my body clock. :wink: I had my episode with the back before and it sucked so bad I was in tears sobbing. I though OMG if that happens at work I am doomed. :sad:

:hug::hug:I've done the blanket thing falling asleep alot recently. Prob due to body clock issues. :lol:

Thanks, my hair doesn't look skanky anymore. I love it to. It looks healthy now aswell. A different friend at work ( from the one mentioned above ) used to be a hair dresser ) she did it on Tuesday night after work. We got a chippy tea ( fish/chips or sausage and chips - I had sausage and chips :wink: ) and she did my hair at her house. So I had it done for free too. :heart:

:hug: About your back. Sorry about the thunderstorm, so glad you can have it on now though. :hug: Craig me a hot water bottle while I was crying. :cute::love:

I have more gross pictures too. :cute:

I'm sorry. :hug:

:wink:

Nevar miss me, you know my body clock. :w ink: I had my episode with the back before and it sucked so bad I was in tears sobbing. I though OMG if that happens at work I am doomed. :s ad:

:hug::hug:I've done the blanket thing falling asleep alot recently. Prob due to body clock issues. :lol :

Thanks, my hair doesn't look skanky anymore. I love it to. It looks healthy now aswell. A different friend at work ( from the one mentioned above ) used to be a hair dresser ) she did it on Tuesday night after work. We got a chippy tea ( fish/chips or sausage and chips - I had sausage and chips : wink: ) and she did my hair at her house. So I had it done for free too. :heart :

:hug : About your back. Sorry about the thunderstorm, so glad you can have it on now though. :hug : Craig me a hot water bottle while I was crying. :cute ::love :

It's been so sore that it's been waking me up a lot a night, and I really haven't been sleeping well lately. Plus, body clock twins. :hi5:

Aww, Craig!! :cute: :love: That's so sweet of him. Hey, whatever happened with that thing you were telling me about a while back? Good outcome, I'm guessing? :hug: Sorry it was hurting so much earlier. :(

Don't know if you read back much, but I'm pretty sure Bob called me the other night. :rolleyes: Just what I need.

Yeah, that cut and length really suits you! How awesome that she did it for free, and she did a great job, too. :drool: I'm getting mine cut tomorrow before the dance, but nothing exciting, just the usual. I'm excited to get it done though, I've let it get way too long, and it looks like hell now.

Oh, did you see this? http://www.u2interference.com/forum...py-50th-birthday-b-205902-16.html#post6752942

Bob the Builder :madwife:

I just took an adorable pic of Phoebe cuddled to a Spongebob pillow. :cute: Pic will be posted shortly.

:lmao: Did I ever tell you girls the Bob the Builder story? It relates to that time when I thought Sarah was asleep and snuck him in here, and she heard us...uh...playing board games? :shifty:

Yay, Phoebe pics!!

It's been so sore that it's been waking me up a lot a night, and I really haven't been sleeping well lately. Plus, body clock twins. :hi5 :

Aww, Craig!! :cute : :love : That's so sweet of him. Hey, whatever happened with that thing you were telling me about a while back? Good outcome, I'm guessing? :hug : Sorry it was hurting so much earlier. : (

Don't know if you read back much, but I'm pretty sure Bob called me the other night. :rolleyes : Just what I need.

Yeah, that cut and length really suits you! How awesome that she did it for free, and she did a great job, too. :drool : I'm getting mine cut tomorrow before the dance, but nothing exciting, just the usual. I'm excited to get it done though, I've let it get way too long, and it looks like hell now.

Oh, did you see this? http://www.u2interference.com/forum...py-50th-birthday-b-205902-16.html#post6752942

Awww. :(:hug: Bodyclock twinz. :hi5:

I didn't know what to do with myself and was just led in agony, he took executive control and made the hot water bottle though I denied I needed it.:reject: It felt better when he gave it me though. :lol::D

Bob. :angry: Want me to kick some Bob butt. Am so in the mood. Hes far too late now. :madwife::hug:

^ Continuation of above post. Smilie limits make me haz a sad.

Yeah she's sooo awesome. :cute::up: I will tell her you said it was an awsome job. :D She will love that. :) Yay at yours being cut. :hyper::hi5:

Ooooh yay for your niece. :hi5: What an awesome thing to do. :D Hope it all goes well and if I lived in the same continent I'd come. :kiss:

I can't believe she's a year old! :heart:

L0RldmljZSBNZW1vcnkvaG9tZS91c2Vy-1.jpg

just popping in before snuggling with Mr.Z to post this:

I don't know if Thora is gonna be in here tomorrow but good luck on your race on Sunday - I'll be thinking of you as I hike and sending you positive cheerleader vibes!!!! GO THORA GO!!!!!!!

Cute puppy, DG! :cute:

just popping in before snuggling with Mr.Z to post this:

I don't know if Thora is gonna be in here tomorrow but good luck on your race on Sunday - I'll be thinking of you as I hike and sending you positive cheerleader vibes!!!! GO THORA GO!!!!!!!

Aww, thanks zu! :hug: I'll be here tomorrow. Don't have much planned other than grocery shopping. :)

Back
Top Bottom