PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meh, could've expected that she'd be too arrogant to admit she was wrong. Cute though she's tryin' to get under my skin with the Dutch thing while I couldn't care less.

hey that's annoying! :crack: I checked on the read PM and it overruled the window I had open. Now I gotta find where I was in the last one.

Oh man, I'd KILL for it to be warm enough to need AC. It's definitely fall here - the temps have dropped a fair bit. It's not cold yet, thankfully, but it isn't hot any more. :sigh: My lucky parents are headed to Hawaii this week. I wish I could have gone with them, but at least I still (hopefully) have Christmas to look forward to. :D

:D

Friday night, when we went to the concert, we were up higher in the mountains than we usually are, and were freezing our butts off! :lol: It was an outdoor concert, too.

awww, boo!

:hug:ssss

I'm only reading your sentence right , about now Grace sorry
I'm in the 4th and last year of my study right now.
As you might see , I'm a bit dyslectic OMG:reject:

waiting for the whole GQ vid to load up to continue watch it...... got in 5% then all loading up stop & start.

:sigh:
not the latest vid-viewing software on here

eta

got it!

Thanks
comet! :D :hug:

:hyper: edge can draw a gee-tar!

I like the vid better!!!

because I think they over-darkened/shadowed the guys in some of the still photos.

Ok all done with screencaps for now. I see I forgot to cap the autographing part though, :doh: I'll have to go back and get it later, also i wanna do Bono again. :shifty: (I'm going to do a few more of him alone like I did in that one.) And of course... GIFS!!! :shifty:
However, where did this day go. :uhoh: I have some stuff I better go do.

Class was fun today :) we got to fuck up other people's art ( unfortunately that means interesting stuff was done to Edge's face ) to make it our own and I made a huge pic about pop culture. Plus the Velvet Underground was playing from the teacher's speakers...yay.

Now I'm starving and waiting for my friend to come downstairs and go with me to dinner...yearggh...all in all it's been a good day and I'd better get more sleep than last night...

:hug: absolutely, K!!! :yes:

must leave :(

with some MAJOR LUCK I might be back on here w free Wifi later :shifty:

otherwsie--- tomorrow friends! :heart::hug:sss

:wave:

Class was fun today :) we got to fuck up other people's art ( unfortunately that means interesting stuff was done to Edge's face ) to make it our own and I made a huge pic about pop culture. Plus the Velvet Underground was playing from the teacher's speakers...yay.

Now I'm starving and waiting for my friend to come downstairs and go with me to dinner...yearggh...all in all it's been a good day and I'd better get more sleep than last night...

Glad you had a good day :hug:

:lol: Well, never fear, my team has lost the last 2 games as well. I'm taking comfort in the fact that it's still the pre-season, so none of these games count. Plus, none of the regulars on the Canucks have played yet, so I'm sure things will be better once they're back in the lineup again. :)

Had a good meeting with the employment counsellor. Went over a lot of resume/interviewing stuff that was really helpful. I feel MUCH better now. :)

That is great Thora!:hyper::hug:

Yes, they use these games to figure out which new guys will make the permanent line up. I am excited that tonight there is finally a televised game, and Carey Price is in net. :shifty::drool:

This picture just made my night :drool: That undone tie and open shirt guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :faint:

I just wanna rip it off of him :sexywink:

317607_569610480454_158302012_32487709_559807579_n.jpg

Ok all done with screencaps for now. I see I forgot to cap the autographing part though, :doh: I'll have to go back and get it later, also i wanna do Bono again. :shifty: (I'm going to do a few more of him alone like I did in that one.) And of course... GIFS!!! :shifty:
However, where did this day go. :uhoh: I have some stuff I better go do.

also i wanna do Bono again. :shifty:

This for the MF win!!!

I watched this video and thought,

UNF UNF UNF UNF Oonts oonts oonts UNF UNF UNF....

Now THAT'S some dance music.

Back
Top Bottom