PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I made it an adjective by adding ALBE. UNFable. You could even verbize it.

"He totally unf-ed me with his eyes."

"I'd be UNFing that all UNFing night long."

Also, looking through my bookmarks, I found a link to this image, and I have no idea where it came from.... but I ain't complaining.

omfg.jpg

:combust:

I just saved Comet's cropped and slightly larger photo of Bono's third leg. I guess having it in my siggy would be vastly inappropriate.

:grumpy: Someone just made fun of Bono on a show I was watching

(and then that pic Tara posted made it all better)

It's not gone, unless PB deleted it? And it is cropped but I didn't do anything to enlarge it. :shifty: unfortunately. :wink:

It just seemed larger without all the other photos around it.

I did send an email to Cori. I know she hasn't had much luck with good free WiFi so she won't be checking here. I'd hate for her to miss that.

Comet, I think I owe you a PM.

It just seemed larger without all the other photos around it.

I did send an email to Cori. I know she hasn't had much luck with good free WiFi so she won't be checking here. I'd hate for her to miss that.

Comet, I think I owe you a PM.

Oh good. I was hoping she wouldn't have to wait til she got home for that.
(I feel like there's some sort of joke about visiting an Irish forest in there but I can't seem to find it.)

must leave

see you all tomorrow :heart: :wave::wave:

bye daz :wave:

That is the one in Seattle.

Apparently, that was the only one to do it. :sad:

Are you Pro NEdna, or No NEdna?
:D

Yeah, I looked on the Wikipedia page and saw that! :lol: There were 11 locations, apparently.

My pics (that I have on PB, anyway):

p7140012.jpg

P7140013.jpg

I know I have more on my old computer that I didn't upload.

I haven't watched the show in an age and a half, so I don't know what that means, sadly. :reject: Sorry! :D

Did you guys ever see the house they built that was the replica of the Simpson's house? They let you take tours through it and everything was exactly as on the show down to ever detail including donuts in the kitchen, etc... My brother went through it and said it was awesome. I'm sure there are pics of that online somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom