PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 31 and haven't had to have any kind of surgery so far. *knocks on wood*

The worst injury I've ever had was when I was in a really bad car accident 10 years ago. Even though I knew my back wasn't broken and I could move my arms and legs, the ambulance still came and hauled me away to the ER so I could have tests and x-rays, just to make sure. That was definitely an adventure! :lol:

Oh thank goodness you weren't hurt bad! When I was in high school I was in a car accident that put me in the hospital for 2 weeks. Not fun!

Oh thank goodness you weren't hurt bad! When I was in high school I was in a car accident that put me in the hospital for 2 weeks. Not fun!

It was definitely good it wasn't more serious. I was in bed for a while and could barely walk for a few weeks. My friends started calling me Gimpy. :lol:

Do you guys remember what that new thread title idea was? it is time. :hmm:

No clue, sorry.

And oh my gosh I just won a McDonald's prize! :lol: It's their Monopoly game right now, and I bought a drink the other day, so I entered my codes online and won 20 free pictures from Snapfish. :lol: I don't really have any pictures that I need to print out right now, but yay for winning something free! :)

Yes. Yes you should. :shifty:

On the injury note: when I was seven I busted my head open so bad I needed stitches. Worst injury, but not my only one ever... *has been thrown from 2 different horses in one week*

Back
Top Bottom