PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I looked on the Wikipedia page and saw that! :lol: There were 11 locations, apparently.

My pics (that I have on PB, anyway):

p7140012.jpg

P7140013.jpg

I know I have more on my old computer that I didn't upload.

I haven't watched the show in an age and a half, so I don't know what that means, sadly. :reject: Sorry! :D

Edna Krabapple and Ned Flanders are a couple. They let fans vote over the summer on whether or not they stayed together, and on the season premiere (tonight!), they revealed what the fans chose. :hyper:

Simpsonizing yourself is so much fun. :D Except i chose to Simpsonize Vertigo Bono.
That's just freaking awesome :lol:

Did you guys ever see the house they built that was the replica of the Simpson's house? They let you take tours through it and everything was exactly as on the show down to ever detail including donuts in the kitchen, etc... My brother went through it and said it was awesome. I'm sure there are pics of that online somewhere!

I've never seen it, nor heard of it. :ohmy:

*feels like a bad fan now* :reject:

Simpsonizing yourself is so much fun. :D Except i chose to Simpsonize Vertigo Bono.

Yeah, that was really fun! :D

This is the one I did of me:

your_image2.png

Did you guys ever see the house they built that was the replica of the Simpson's house? They let you take tours through it and everything was exactly as on the show down to ever detail including donuts in the kitchen, etc... My brother went through it and said it was awesome. I'm sure there are pics of that online somewhere!

No! But that's totally awesome!! :lol: Love it!

Edna Krabapple and Ned Flanders are a couple. They let fans vote over the summer on whether or not they stayed together, and on the season premiere (tonight!), they revealed what the fans chose. :hyper:

Ahh, I see. I have no preference either way. I haven't seen a recent episode probably in about 10 years. :lol: I was a huge fan as a teenager, then lost interest in my early 20's. I love all the old episodes, though. :)

My husband's cousin is married to the executive producer of the Simpson's. She's even written an episode. Obviously, they didn't come to the wedding.

My husband's cousin is married to the executive producer of the Simpson's. She's even written an episode. Obviously, they didn't come to the wedding.

That's cool! :up: Well, not about the wedding bit, of course. :wink:

I thought it's pretty close! :D With those types of things, they never really look much like you, but I was surprised at how close this one got to what I actually look like. :lol:

That's cool! :up: Well, not about the wedding bit, of course. :wink:

I thought it's pretty close! :D With those types of things, they never really look much like you, but I was surprised at how close this one got to what I actually look like. :lol:

It does! They really were good! I thought my Bono was pretty hot in his Simpsony kind of way. :lol:

I think were going to go see Lion King in 3D tonight after Breaking Bad. :hmm: Looks I'll talk to you guys tomorrow! :wave:

That does look like a cute movie. :) I'm sure your daughter will love it!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but hockey is REALLY boring me tonight. :reject: I can't wait until it's 8pm, and time for my Sunday night shows. :lol:

Oh man, I'd KILL for it to be warm enough to need AC. It's definitely fall here - the temps have dropped a fair bit. It's not cold yet, thankfully, but it isn't hot any more. :sigh: My lucky parents are headed to Hawaii this week. I wish I could have gone with them, but at least I still (hopefully) have Christmas to look forward to. :D

Night Tara! :)

Ah...I just listened to Streets. Streets late at night is the best. When you're so tired it sounds 18 times as beautiful as it already is.

Hello! :wave: Going to catch up with the thread last 7 pages.

edit: The Simpsons supermarket is so awesome :love:

:doh: Gotta love having to share the computer...Mr CK usually is on in the am while I get the boy ready for school, but with him job-hunting now, he's on all the time. I can't complain though, since he needs to be actively seeking work so we can -hopefully- get unemployment benefits, and also because we're receiving that emergency assistance from Veterans' Services.

Maybe I'll do a shirtless Adam spam when I get back today - we're running errands while the boy's off at school. (And I'm going to try to talk Mr CK into stopping at McDs somewhere along the way...I'm craving McNuggets. :drool: )

Back
Top Bottom