PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah that's probably true.

:sigh:

Wish we had some handsome Irishmen on the study. Though, if we had it'd be just my luck that he wouldn't be interested.

Hah , I guess where just not men magnets... Can't blame them in my case.
Your not alone :hi5:

Oh that sounds neat(wiki'd it). :hmm: Don't think I've seen that here before. I used Soda, sodiumcarbonate. It helps clean wounds and soften the wounds. :) Probably similar use as the magnesium salt.

You need a goddamn prize for that!!!

:shifty: And I know what I'm doing for Christmas this year...

:hmm:

I'm calling it a day :yawn: Work has taken its toll on me. I feel like an old lady.

Was fun all!! See ya tomorrow :hug: x everyone, even the 4 stalkers !:yikes:

I didn't even remember the umbrella for that song. I was focused on shirtless Adam and soaking wet Larry in a white shirt being so close to me. :shifty: I wasn't much of an Adam girl before, but hot damn....

Welcome to our side. :wave:
I always say he's like a fine wine, the man gets better with age! :drool:
threedecadesbanner.jpg

threedecadesbanner.jpg

I actually thought of you when Kristen hit me to show me he had taken off his shirt. :wink: That, and the fact that Drea was right up there to see it all!

What kinda math do you have?

I've got set theory and Venn diagrams, which I had a very vague awareness of before. They're kind of cool, but I'm really challenged by math so actually doing the exercises out is an ordeal. If I flunk it, I'll have the spring plus three summer sessions to try again and still have 2012 on my diploma.

I've got set theory and Venn diagrams, which I had a very vague awareness of before. They're kind of cool, but I'm really challenged by math so actually doing the exercises out is an ordeal. If I flunk it, I'll have the spring plus three summer sessions to try again and still have 2012 on my diploma.

Oh Venn diagrams are decent. Well at least doable for me, cause I suck at maths. I have advanced calculus now, for the third time. :crack: I keep failing it and still have no bloody clue.
:hi5: Mathbuddies.

threedecadesbanner.jpg

I have always been, and always will be a Bono girl, but Adam Clayton is one fine man. I got his autograph in 2001 and all I could think up close was that cameras do not capture the full level of hotness on this guy.

I didn't even remember the umbrella for that song. I was focused on shirtless Adam and soaking wet Larry in a white shirt being so close to me. :shifty: I wasn't much of an Adam girl before, but hot damn....
:lol:

Still can't bring myself to think of Adam like that... but yea, soaking wet Larry in a white shirt turns me into a puddle. :shifty:

Bono sitting on that car hood is pretty much a major UNF for me.
:up:

I'm calling it a day :yawn: Work has taken its toll on me. I feel like an old lady.

Was fun all!! See ya tomorrow :hug: x everyone, even the 4 stalkers !:yikes:
:wave:

I had Bono on a car hood right in front of me for like 5 mins :drool:
:ohmy:

Oh Venn diagrams are decent. Well at least doable for me, cause I suck at maths. I have advanced calculus now, for the third time. :crack: I keep failing it and still have no bloody clue.
:hi5: Mathbuddies.

I would not survive in calculus. Much sympathy to you. I passed a statistics class for my major (criminal justice) but that was because the professor graded for participation and attitude. I went to him for help a few times so he knew I was trying.

I had Bono on a car hood right in front of me for like 5 mins :drool:
:envy: :sad:

I would not survive in calculus. Much sympathy to you. I passed a statistics class for my major (criminal justice) but that was because the professor graded for participation and attitude. I went to him for help a few times so he knew I was trying.

Wow, if I could get grades for participation and attitude I'd ace those stupid math classes for a change. :lol: I'm always there, always make the assignments, yet I still fail the exams.
That's a nice prof :)

Time for me to head to bed. It's midnight. I barely had any sleep this weekend. :lol: Good thing I only have one class tomorrow at 1.30 pm, so I can sleep in royally.

:hug: G'nite ladies!

U2 - I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight (remix) - Minneapolis 2011-07-23 multicam - YouTube#!

I came home to this epic Minneapolis video. No words. All four members soaking wet. Shirtless Adam...I was hoping they would multicam this!:drool:

Holy shit!!! 1:41-2:00 is heaven with the rain, the lightening, the wet white shirt :drool: :love:

I love the Discotheque snippet part too.

I don't remember the umbrella either. I had already turned around to face the back rail when they started the first note of the song :lol:

Sorry for the hitting :wink:

Holy SHIT there is a massive storm outside! :yikes: I had my blinds closed, so I didn't know what was going on outside and had gotten all ready to go for a run when I looked outside and noticed how fucking insane the weather is. Thunder, lightning, ominous black clouds (it's all of a sudden SUPER dark outside), and monsoon-like rain. :lol: Guess I'm not going for a run after all. :wink:

The power went off for half a minute a few hours ago, but hopefully it won't go out again. The problem with living in the area where I do is that there are SO many damn trees, so we tend to get a lot of power outages during big storms, as branches are always falling on power lines.

Kristen, your av is giving me ideas. :shifty:

Interesting :hmm:

I :heart: that picture. Just wish it didn't have those words all over it.

Holy SHIT there is a massive storm outside! :yikes: I had my blinds closed, so I didn't know what was going on outside and had gotten all ready to go for a run when I looked outside and noticed how fucking insane the weather is. Thunder, lightning, ominous black clouds (it's all of a sudden SUPER dark outside), and monsoon-like rain. :lol: Guess I'm not going for a run after all. :wink:

The power went off for half a minute a few hours ago, but hopefully it won't go out again. The problem with living in the area where I do is that there are SO many damn trees, so we tend to get a lot of power outages during big storms, as branches are always falling on power lines.

Stay safe :hug:

I know :drool:, it took me 22 years but i finally meet them :wink:

Wow that's a long time :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom