PGP: Whistle While You Whizz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
:wink:

Ok, I was waiting for someone to do this....

6281802219_01d1371a63_b.jpg

6281801561_52af50fccb_b.jpg

For loner....

6131439523_de9f8de7bd_b.jpg

6078254665_e1632b9f11_b.jpg

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

And for the Edge girls
736692155_6mJ3k-O.jpg

I´m multitasking, 2 footie games on tele, 1 on smaller screen and one on larger, 3rd game on this pc and browsing PGP while doin my beanie :lol:

If you heard some dude counting, it's the IEM. It sounds clear like studio, with no audience noise, but that's just what the band (or Bono in this case) hears in their ear during the show. :)

There's a bootleg version from the same show that's audience recorded, so you don't have to deal with the counting dude, but it's not as clear (but definitely still a good audience bootleg), so it's a trade-off.

If you heard some dude counting, it's the IEM. It sounds clear like studio, with no audience noise, but that's just what the band (or Bono in this case) hears in their ear during the show. :)

There's a bootleg version from the same show that's audience recorded, so you don't have to deal with the counting dude, but it's not as clear (but definitely still a good audience bootleg), so it's a trade-off.

Yep that's the one cuz I just downloaded the link and it sounds the same.

Thanks a lot JJ :hug:

I thought we came on that one later than this one. :lol: We now currently hve two thread titles on hold. Next thread: Bono can Spanx me, the one after Don't let anyone inspect your box. :wink:

We can let the box one die a peaceful death right now. :wink:

I'm uploading 2 versions with Reeve for you Kristen. :)

Ooh Get Gluers: Check in to Elvis Presley right now for a cool Elvis sticker! :love:

I got one of my Lady Gaga stickers too. :D

Thanks Comet :hug:

Now I'm watching Carney youtube videos from Moncton :shifty:

That reminds me, I need to upload mine. :shifty: I rather enjoyed him singing She's So Heavy. Is there a good video of that? Mine's crappy and all over the place so if there's already a good one I won't bother. :lol:

Ooh Get Gluers: Check in to Elvis Presley right now for a cool Elvis sticker! :love:

I got one of my Lady Gaga stickers too. :D

Just got my Larry sticker in the mail today :love:

nerdalert: I've decided that, on Thanksgiving morning, since I'll have the house to myself, I'm going to update my photobucket by looking through all the recent photo threads on here, since I don't have much time on here any more lately.

Back
Top Bottom