PGP: Whistle While You Whizz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Comet, you really are the Queen. Of everything. All the time. forever and ever amen.

Only one you missed:
bonolarrysqueemullengirl.gif

And how had I missed that bono/Adam gosing gif? Never seen it before. Should be posted in the ol' spanking thread.

Oh, and because I forgot to say it earlier, Welcome Back Amy!!!!!! :hug:

Now I wanna know what they were talking about and why it was so funny

Tara, Larry was talking about how he saw me on the rail and his heart nearly burst and he had to adjust his pants a bit. If you look closely you can read his lips saying "Zooey" and "rail" and "incredibly hawt". Then he whispered to Bono what he'd like to do with me. :wink:

Now I wanna know what they were talking about and why it was so funny

Tara, Larry was talking about how he saw me on the rail and his heart nearly burst and he had to adjust his pants a bit. If you look closely you can read his lips saying "Zooey" and "rail" and "incredibly hawt". Then he whispered to Bono what he'd like to do with me. :wink:

I thought Larry was saying, "In 2010....you're going to look hot again and I'm going to lose one of my girls to you again, you filthy bastard. What? You don't have enough fans, you have to take one of mine?"

Then he adds the stuff about Zooey. He likes fast girls.....as in runners. HEY-OH!

OMG I'm crying. My kids and a friend were at a Farscape convention this weekend where they met the star Ben Browder. Later last night they were in line at Disneyland waiting in line for clam chowder. The topic of conversation was Ben Browder, which my daughter turned to Browder chowder, which progressed to eating delicious Browder chowder... and eating Browder chowder off Browder's chest... She was cracking up then turned around to see the nun standing next to her waiting for her chowder. :lmao:

I'm not Catholic, but even so I probably would have turned a thousand shades of red if that was me in that situation. :lol:

I hate it when the TV shows I normally watch aren't on because of stupid awards shows. GET OFF MY TV! :angry: :lol:

Morning!

if it wasn't obvious I was asleep, I accidentally posted that first in the Things I Hate thread :whistle: then again, morning isn't the greatest

I Got two tickets to the Red hot chili peppers gig here in Finland.
I did:happydance: in the middle of shopping center and everyone looked at me as if I was such a dork :lol::reject:

Hmmm... it is clear that another viewing of that DVD is necessary - soon.

I do believe I shall watch my copy today. It's chilly, rainy, and therefore not 'really' necessary for me to walk up to the library today. Mr CK took the dvds back since he left to go look into a job, so yeah, today is a good day for all the yummy Rose Bowl goodness. (And maybe even some R&H later on lol):shifty:

I've already been there... twice. What's the occasion? And, I think there was talk about going out again this spring...

ARW will be in the area on Jan 28 and needed a tour guide to the tree. So we're going. Anyone who wants to join us is invited.

I'd love to see the tree one day :drool:

It was great, but I am exhausted. We drive home from Minneapolis tomorrow.

Be safe :hug: My mom went to Minneapolis this weekend and she said the roads were covered in ice.

So they just showed that Gaga commercial for Chrome with Edge of Glory as the song in it...I want Bono to snippet that song SO BADLY next tour.

Just to hear him say "I'm on the Edge the Edge the Edge"

:lol: That would be hilarious!!

Oh Comet, you really are the Queen. Of everything. All the time. forever and ever amen.

Only one you missed:
bonolarrysqueemullengirl.gif

And how had I missed that bono/Adam goosing gif? Never seen it before. Should be posted in the ol' spanking thread.

Oh, and because I forgot to say it earlier, Welcome Back Amy!!!!!! :hug:

Love that gif :drool:

I thought Larry was saying, "In 2010....you're going to look hot again and I'm going to lose one of my girls to you again, you filthy bastard. What? You don't have enough fans, you have to take one of mine?"

Then he adds the stuff about Zooey. He likes fast girls.....as in runners. HEY-OH!

You guys are too funny :lmao:

I Got two tickets to the Red hot chili peppers gig here in Finland.
I did:happydance: in the middle of shopping center and everyone looked at me as if I was such a dork :lol::reject:

Congrats :hug:

That slo mo gif of Larry (I'm ignoring you, Bono, because you just look hilarious in that gif)...:drool:

I'm much more awake now. And contemplating mural painting after class. Instead of anything productive like, say, making up some art history hw...wow I've had a lot of caffeine...

Okay good. I feel like I have to change my avi the most out of all of us in the bet :rolleyes:

Sorry! :lol:

Canucks only play your team once more this season, and the Leafs twice. I'll probably not get to see the next game against them, since I'll be in Hawaii. It's almost impossible to watch games there, as the sports bars tend to play just football and basketball. :lol: Although, since basketball doesn't seem to be coming back any time soon, I might have a better chance at watching some of the games that will take place while I'm away. But since there's such a big time difference, the games will take place in the middle of the afternoon, when I'd much rather be on the beach. :wink: We'll see what happens.

Time for some coffee. :drool:

Just got an email saying that my university degree is ready to pick up at the school :hyper:

:up: Awesome!

My mom and I have to bring an appetizer and a dessert to our Thanksgiving dinner. I'm going to leave the dessert in her hands, as I suck at baking. But what kind of an appy to bring? :hmm: I've been going through my cookbooks this morning and I don't know what to do. Since there won't be an available oven to cook anything in when we arrive, I'm probably going to have to do something cold that I can make in advance.

Back
Top Bottom