PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah understandable, but still. I know even if I wanted to I couldn't.

I told myself as longer as I can still hear the band and see them and they don't like like dancing ants from where I am, I'm happy for where ever to stand, even though I would love the rail or pit and I pray for non tall people in front of me and hopefully be able to get some pictures it is my first U2 show would like memories.

I should enter that contest for Las Vegas. I got nothing to lose but a few minutes of my time.

:wave:

Good news that your mum's arm didn't explode, VP! Hope it all goes well. :up:

*offers GG a nose tourniquet* ... Not quite sure how that'll work, but have fun! That sounded like a scary nosebleed. :yikes:

I need to finish paying off the credit card for this trip before I think about another one. :crack:

And that's mad that there's already a queue for the Chicago show! I think the earliest I queued was around 7.30 at Dublin III, and we could have got into the pit but chose to go for the outer rail instead (and got it, although I need to learn to walk faster).
I wish I was seeing more shows! I hope I can manage to follow them around Aus if they come down here, and I wouldn't mind popping over to NZ as well...

Those of you attending shows in North America are going to have a blast... :hyper: And there's always setlist parties and things for the rest of us.

It is on Facebook. I only saw it because some of my friends entered it and posted it on their wall. I think it maybe on U2.com too

The main page made it sound like an essay contest or something.

I doubt I could justify why I should be allowed to go to a U2 concert more than anyone, but if the same came up for Green Day, they'd get a frickin' thesis, :lol:

I'm going to bed. I have work tomorrow in the morning. Talk to everyone tomorrow afternoon/night

I just entered!:hyper::D I never win anything, but what the heck it's worth a shot.

EDIT:
Wait you have to explain why you deserve to go to a show? When I enter on facebook it said nothing of that.

I could be wrong, U2's site isn't always the most accurate.

On Oprah yesterday, she showed clips of her surprising her fans with getting to meet their idols. It was really cool.

I want to write her about not being able to go to the play in Berkeley :sad: but that requires more effort than I'm capable of.

Back
Top Bottom