PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck with the contest DG! :hug:

Wow, I expected to have a nightmare lab period but it's not bad at all! Only four experiments in about 6 weeks! And the experiments themselves aren't, as usual, the whole day from 9 to 5, no, it's just 1 friggin' hour of measurements, the rest is just calculations and report making! :love: Easygoing!

Oy... I just got home almost had a head on collision cause of some stupid moron was speeding up behind me when I was making a turn pushing me out of my line forcing me to turn and almost hit another car head on. 35mph zone and right after the stupid moron speeds by like he's a freaking race car driver! Scared the crap out of me. I already have car paranoia and was finally starting to get over it until that happened, and I'm sure the poor old guy in his car that we almost hit probably had a heart attack. I'm all shaking haven't said a word since I came in. Thank the big guy upstairs for protecting all of us and not letting that happen. but oy... :sigh: back to ground zero for me for driving cause I'm back to being scared.

Today is almost the 8th anniversary of my grandmother's death who I was raised by with my Daddy, I was extremely close to her and it feels like yesterday she was just here watching a football game with us, I still haven't gotten over death to me she is still here. I miss her alot :(

Glad it's the weekend for me can relax a little bit other than having to do some homework.

I got my tent to go up today. It is really big. I tried to get one that is smaller, but I couldn't find one

I think Jem and I should get a tent. Not only for convenience, but for the possibility of endless jokes about pitching a tent.

totally worth it! Are you guys camping for sure?

eta: sorry Laura. I assumed you were for sure since you bought the tent and all. So if they allow it, you will for sure? I've decided against it but I'm gonna try to get my butt up hella early.

I saw a picture Slopsy took on her facebook of a sign at Croke Park saying no lining up before 4 pm. That photo was taken at 8 pm. :lol:

Zooey, if Jem is OK with camping out, then we'll try.

DG, let me know if you guys definitly are.

BTW, the GA line has already started in Chicago

Hi Thora.

I guess it's Romi in line? I wonder if anyone else we know is. That's just crazy. I'd be sad if I got there Saturday morning super early and there were 400 ppl in line already. I hope things calm down after the first couple shows.

Yeah, its him. In Barcelona, I heard the line was at 800 something at 6am the day of the show.

I can definitely understand getting up early on the day of the concert, but camping out 2 days in advance?! Wow. They've gotta be very dedicated, and have lots of stamina. :lol: I sure as hell could never do that. : princess:

I would campout, but not for 2 days. Some people did that in Dublin for the 3rd show. They lined back up right after the 2nd show and there was an off day in between. I was 98th in line and I got there at 6am the day of the show and I was 2nd row directly in front of Bono. The girl who was 5th and camped out for 2 days was standing next to me

I think it is like this because it is the first show. I had a feeling it was going to happen. I always wanted to see U2 in Chicago, but not on the first night

Back
Top Bottom