PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just told my mom Jem and I are possibly going to camp out. She wasn't too thrilled, but she's allowing it. :lol:

There's a Red Zone auction for Foxboro starting tomorrow. I wish I had money to bid on tickets for Jem and I. :sigh:

:cabbagepatch:

Just dropping by to say Hey before heading out to send off some packages, and get some stuff and maybe get a haircut I'm debating go back to my bop cut or keep it long to my shoulders like I have it and just get it layered. Hmmm...:hmm: We'll see.

On meeting people on the internet my Dad freaks out every time with it, I've dated people from the internet he wasn't fund of that of coarse but he met everyone one he loved and still does that is from Ohio.

With Phoenix he was like hell no you're not going to Phoenix by yourself meeting some weirdos that will probably kill you, U2 yeah right! He didn't believe U2 was playing there, I finally convinced him to let me go and that same day found out it was my friend's bday on the day of the show and she liked U2 so I invited her which made it easier on Dad. But most of the friends I do have are from the internet, I'm usually good at picking who to meet and who not to meet though.

I just told my mom Jem and I are possibly going to camp out. She wasn't too thrilled, but she's allowing it. :lol:

There's a Red Zone auction for Foxboro starting tomorrow. I wish I had money to bid on tickets for Jem and I. :sigh:

DG, I going to try and campout too. I have a tent that sleeps 3 people

:|

tired, mad, sad, and just found out i went over my credit card limit :scream: which just added another 39$ on to it (over limit fee) JUST WHEN I'm trying to get a GA seat! AAAAAARG %$#@!77%$#)( FUCK IT!I still owe my sis a B-D pressie which because I have been a bit out of it off & on this whole Late Spring through the Summer.... I have to take that $ and add it into what I put in the bank this morning ( for Credit card) before i send my payment (which at least isn't till the near end of the month) !

I TOTALLY FORGOT about this one monthly payemnt to factor in! :huh: I have all the others in my head.

There was one night i was sooo tired ( didn't want to even assemble food- during the stress out over my friend and some other stuff so I paid $7 for 2 slices of pizza nsd a soda. I tought I had justtttt enough........ :grumpy:

But i also had just paid $18 on the card for some stuff for my (ill) friend for a particular thing I was constructing. I don't know what sent it over.... I just down-loaded my transactions and past 2 statements to figure it out.....

and my credit score ahd JUST gotten back to 730..... :( so much for that, too. goddamnit....:mad:

Wow, I just had an epic bloody nose. :crack: Usually in summer I occasionally have a bloody nose, during the night or morning, cause it's so hot and my left nose hole is sensitive to it. This afternoon I talked to my friend, who had a bloody nose that morning(same problem as me) that mine have not appeared yet this year!

I should've never said that.

I just stood in the bathroom holding my nose for 25 minutes! Usually it's gone in 5-10. And when I took my fingers off after 5 the blood didn't just drip out as usual, it freakin' flowed. :yikes: Never had so much blood come out of me THAT fast.

I think it's over now though. :uhoh: Going to try to sleep.

I try not to use my credit cards that much, but lately I have had to book hotels and they only take credit cards

Wow, I just had an epic bloody nose. :crack: Usually in summer I occasionally have a bloody nose, during the night or morning, cause it's so hot and my left nose hole is sensitive to it. This afternoon I talked to my friend, who had a bloody nose that morning(same problem as me) that mine have not appeared yet this year!

I just stood in the bathroom holding my nose for 25 minutes! Usually it's gone in 5-10. And when I took my fingers off after 5 the blood didn't just drip out as usual, it freakin' flowed. :yikes: Never had so much blood come out of me THAT fast.

:crack: I hope you feel better :hug:

ah, well. :hug: is that just regular or for making up time for theu2/ Giants Stadium concerts.

True

GG, I have sinus problems. I need to take a nasal decongestant everyday because I can't breathe. I have to use my nasal spray before I go to bed too. Everytime I go to the doctor they give me some pill that never works. So I know how you feel.

oh dear nasty/scary when it gets like that! :hug: GG2.....

I also was prone to nose-bleeds as a kid/ teen.

They stopped like that in my ?20's but on rare occasions - sometimes extra dry weather & wind in the winter can make it sensitive again. Rarer would a certain types of industrial/artisit materials (fumes/ particulates) and on rarer still occasions emotional out bust of a certain type.

If I feel a bit uncertain about the bleed when trying to go to seep ( or nap ) I put some tissue paper in that nostril before I lay down.

As much as I hate cold weather, I can't wait for fall and winter. I don't have sinus problems when it is cold out

I try not to use my credit cards that much, but lately I have had to book hotels and they only take credit cards

I only have one, and 2 times my money $ owed sky-rocketed.... once when I had forgotten my yearly fee was in April (instead of June), and i kept paying out my usual variable of cash payments in W/O realizing i was getting extra fees b/c I'd gone over w the I guess the annual fee . when my Credit card had ?500 limit .Then later in after I'd gotten a credit raise to $ 815..... (2 years later) I didn't realize I'd been $1 short in my bank account, so i paid it out of that and then got the return insuffient funds fee, eventually it went past my credit limit etc with more accumulating fees until i checked it and found i owed a lot more than I thought! :eek::eek: . I had to pay out close to 300 $ in 3 months or so? That was 2 or 3 years ago and I was finally climbing out of the Credit score hole THAT put me in! It was very stressed out time-- might have been the summer my sis had emergency surgery and could have died.:|

I pay my bill a couple of times a month. I'm trying to keep the balances down

As much as I hate cold weather, I can't wait for fall and winter. I don't have sinus problems when it is cold out
can wait b/c we had such a gray/rainy summer :crack: I need more beautiful sunny days before THE DARK & Gray rteturns.

The colsd isn't so so bad for me usually, it's the lack of greenery, the ling nights and of course if it's really icy :yikes:([ vs snowy).

Back
Top Bottom