PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too. My parents are helping me with it, but they don't have the money either. My dad acts like it is my fault

My friends Connie and Tim are 252 and 253 in the Ga line in Chicago. This getting insane

If I find out next Friday that there is a GA line in Foxboro already, I'm going to be so tempted to make the 5-6 drive that night instead of the next morning

Good Night:wave: I'm really tired and I have to get up early to drop my car off to get it fixed

If it was a lottery system, it wouldn't be like this

Probably would still be the same. Also, don't forget more people in stadiums than arenas, so obviously more people camping out. In fact, I think it was crazier last tour since people were likelier to line up earlier to at least get a rail spot in case they didn't scan in.

The lottery can bite me.

I'm here Zooey, just in and out:wave:

A little nervous and excited Dad invited me to go shooting with him and one of my aunts tomorrow and I've never been, he's gonna teach me to shot a 9mm. All his other guns are to big for me and would blow me off my arse. LOL:lol:. So I'm just hanging out until I finally pass out.

Just got off skype with a couple of my buddies, drank some warm tea to relax and now just chillin.

If I find out next Friday that there is a GA line in Foxboro already, I'm going to be so tempted to make the 5-6 drive that night instead of the next morning

If I find out there's a line that night, the only thing I'll be tempted to do is keep on relaxing. It'll be my first Friday off since I had walking pnuemonia in January 2008. :lol: The last Saturday I took off? My 20th birthday in March 2008. I have 2 weekend days off for the first time in over a year and half. Not going to waste it in line. Sunday? I don't mind doing that. And I think we're spending Saturday afternoon in Boston before heading to the meetup. Maybe we'll camp out but who knows? I'm crazy, but I have my limits. :wink: Like not lining up 2 days in advance. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom