PGP - When our saints start coming home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

All he needs is for you to bring it to him :adam::flirt:

:sexywink:

:ohmy:Let's see that would work out like..... As I made the martini, I would make a mess due to my hands shaking so.Then as I atempt to carry it to him. My knees would give and I would fall on my face. Yeah, Adam would have to get his own drink:uhoh:

:kiss: Kaf:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea - they're spiders (I'm 98% sure of it :lol: ) I thought they might be flies, after you mentioned it, but I'm still leaning to the spider side :wink:

002mee0jqclose.jpg

Hi Carmel :hug: How are you?

Did you have a baby name suggestion for the next time I play sims with Carmel/Adam's lot?

And I think the wine glass substitutes well for the martini in the Adam Heffner pics - but he should definitley have the pipe :wink:

I agree, the wine glass is very posh also.:yes:
I was think of naming our "love child" Angel since two very naughty people made her. It may give here a chance at being good.:hmm: :giggle:

Hi everyone :hug: :kiss: It's like a RSOC meeting in here :hmm:

Carmel - Go home and relax :yes: Put on your new DVD and forget about any meetings :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: and if it's a boy?

:hmm: I can name him Angelo:shrug:
He will be a smooth operator like his daddy:wink: that is for sure. Garunteed to have an afro too.:lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

:hmm: I can name him Angelo:shrug:
He will be a smooth operator like his daddy:wink: that is for sure. Garunteed to have an afro too.:lol:

:p :lmao: cute :wink:

Ok, I'm sure it won't take long - these sims reproduce as quickly as rabbits :laugh:

BonosBaby12 said:
Good luck with your meeting tomorrow hope it turns out well :hug:

Kaf :hug:

Thank you. I am nervous because my review is up for this quarter:uhoh: But I will be good tonight. I have these new Adam pics and the new DVD...and best of all YOU ALL.:hug:

I am off now:wave: Kaf, SG, BB12 Drea, everyone

Actually - depending on whether SimCarmel or SimThora goes first - SimAdam may be the first of the U2 sims to be a daddy :ohmy:

Bye Carmel :hug: Take care , and good luck tomorrow :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea - they're spiders (I'm 98% sure of it :lol: ) I thought they might be flies, after you mentioned it, but I'm still leaning to the spider side :wink:

002mee0jqclose.jpg

That's what I thought... :giggle:

:hmm: Somewhat arachnophobe vs Adam girl... don't know if I could overcome the former to ask him for a hug if I ever met him wearing that shirt :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

Thank you. I am nervous because my review is up for this quarter:uhoh: But I will be good tonight. I have these new Adam pics and the new DVD...and best of all YOU ALL.:hug:

I am off now:wave: Kaf, SG, BB12 Drea, everyone

You will do great :hug: Enjoy tonight and just take the time for yourself :). Take care :hug:

Drea said:

That's what I thought... :giggle:

:hmm: Somewhat arachnophobe vs Adam girl... don't know if I could overcome the former to ask him for a hug if I ever met him wearing that shirt :lol:

aw, you'd ask him for a hug even if there were real spiders crawling all over him :lol: believe me :drool: I was totally mesmerized my blue, blue eyes and elegant, huge hands when I talked to him - there's no resisting him once you're that close :faint:

^^ must you torture us so with such vivid descriptions? :faint: (please continue :wink: )

Bye Carmel :hug: I have a feeling you'll do fine. Let me know, sweets :wave:

BB12 - :hug: Later hun!

:|

:grumpy:

:mad:

:rant:

:scream:

....in case you were wondering- that was my long-winded way of saying.........I did NOT meet Bono, yet again!

Oh yes...on one level i was VERY Luckily ...someone alerted us that they were putting baracades up in the back entrance. By the time i ran the 2 blocks..i was NOT at the front of the bariccdes. SO lot of elbows and cell phones got in the way ofme trying to use 2 different cameras.

Theuy looked gorgeous. Edge was smiling. I THINK a saw one smile from larry But Bono & Adam were in supersmile Mode!!! DROOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOW!!!
They ALL looked wonderful!!!

But then we waiting and thot they would come out the same way. LOTS of people had regathered up in the front [were i had origianlly been WITH A front spot [going in}.
NOW with 50% less people in thwe back....I HAD A place right at the barricade.

But now we were told theywere going out thwe Front., but out a side front door. BIG DEAL it was right next to the Big Front doors. course i could barely get near.........

caught a glimpse of Edge And Bono again and he did drive right near us as they left.

Maybe i'll feel better IF some of my pics come out. It WAS the First time I've even reqally seen thwem in the daylight!!!

Buit.......when is it, dammit, FINALLY gonna BE MY turn!
*kicks something* {metaphorically speaking}

sorry for being a downer......

:hug: dazz
aaioverdebol.gif

I haven't had any luck either. Reading these stories gives me hope though. I may be :coocoo: but I think we'll all have our "moments" eventually :yes:

Dazz :hug: Think about it this way - they have more reasons to go to NY than they do say, Toronto, when they're not touring :) You'll have your turn and the pics to go with 'em :D

Back
Top Bottom