PGP: When I think about U2, I swoon myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
:wave:
[

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

I approve of this message.

So guess who make the train in 3:30 minutes with a 7 minute walk to the train? Yes, I did. That's why I'm a bit chafed this train is not keeping up its end of the bargain and MOVING.

The pelvis photo keeps coming up on my phone as I sit on this crowded train. I wish it was full photo. I picture THAT smile while it was being taken.

Swooneriffic.

Switching gears from pelvic swooning for just a moment, I just took these pics in my backyard. :love:

avosoranges1-13-20111sm.jpg

avosoranges1-13-20112sm.jpg

avosoranges1-13-20113sm.jpg

avosoranges1-13-20114sm.jpg

avosoranges1-13-20117sm.jpg

avosoranges1-13-20115sm.jpg

avosoranges1-13-20116sm.jpg

Ok I gotta run. Back to your regularly scheduled swooning. :wink::wave:

I'm not fond of avocado but holy macaroni fresh oranges? :shocked: That's awesome!

Probably because you've never actually tasted what an avocado really tastes like. :wink: You'd have to eat one fresh from here I think. They don't taste even close to right when they start shipping them places. You need to come visit... share some good California food and margaritas with me. :love: And I've never tasted oranges as good in my life as the ones in my backyard. Store bought, not even close. Come here naow Gg.

I want to move to California, no joke. I can't handle the weather here. :crack: NYC is no longer enough to keep me here. I was meant to be somewhere warm!

Beautiful! Not an avocado fan, but I live for my breakfast orange!

Our back yard is full of snow. MrPurrl was out shoveling the sidewalks at 7:00 a.m. this morning. I tried to get him to wait until it was light out, but he says he likes shoveling when it's dark and the snow is "all sparkly." But the wind chill at that time was -1F. As a good friend of mine says, at least once a day, "Men are idiots." He did open the front blinds and turn on the Christmas tree lights (yeah, it's still up :reject:)--he said if he had a heart attack while shoveling, he wanted to "go out to that light."

I do run on, don't I? :D

Ooh, Comet. If you come to the thing in March, you'll have to bring a few avocados. We can make guacamole! :hyper:

Oh I'm coming, no doubt. :hyper: And it will be just me, so if I can crash somewhere for the night I'll pitch in for the room. And I will make my strawberry margaritas if anyone is interested, and bring any videos that might be needed. :shifty:
Sadly this crop of avocados will probably be all finished by March. :sigh:

I do run on, don't I? :D

I could join you in that boat :).

Comet, cool backyard pictures! And Thora, loved that story from the last thread about the woman screaming at you on the phone :lol:. WTF? Reminds me of a strange call I got at work once.

As for the pictures, um...that spoiler one of Bono at the beginning of this thread...*Coughs a couple times. LOUDLY*.

Ugh. I have a slight headache. Bono needs to come rub my temples.

Oh I'm coming, no doubt. :hyper: And it will be just me, so if I can crash somewhere for the night I'll pitch in for the room. And I will make my strawberry margaritas if anyone is interested, and bring any videos that might be needed. :shifty:
Sadly this crop of avocados will probably be all finished by March. :sigh:

What's going on in March for you gals? Margaritas and fresh avocados?! :combust:

A few years ago my parents took a few months of sabbatical, and they did a house trade with people who lived in Kona (on the Big Island). I visited for a few weeks, and the house that they were staying in had a HUGE avocado tree. We ate them every day. :drool: They were the biggest avocados I've ever seen.

And Thora, loved that story from the last thread about the woman screaming at you on the phone :lol:. WTF? Reminds me of a strange call I got at work once.

She was a special snowflake, that's for sure! :lol: What's your story? :)

What's going on in March for you gals? Margaritas and fresh avocados?! :combust:

A few years ago my parents took a few months of sabbatical, and they did a house trade with people who lived in Kona (on the Big Island). I visited for a few weeks, and the house that they were staying in had a HUGE avocado tree. We ate them every day. :drool: They were the biggest avocados I've ever seen.

She was a special snowflake, that's for sure! :lol: What's your story? :)

OMG that sounds like heaven, Thora! :drool:

Zooey is planning a St Patricks weekend in California. We're going to get a room at the place we all stayed for the Anaheim shows (in the stadium parking lot practically) and just have a big ol' U2 slumber party. :drool:
(U2 have been invited, we're pretty sure they'll show up. :shifty: )

OMG that sounds like heaven, Thora! :drool:

Zooey is planning a St Patricks weekend in California. We're going to get a room at the place we all stayed for the Anaheim shows (in the stadium parking lot practically) and just have a big ol' U2 slumber party. :drool:
(U2 have been invited, we're pretty sure they'll show up. :shifty: )

It was cool! I definitely prefer Honolulu to Kona, but it was an enjoyable and restful few weeks that I spent there. :)

Fun!! :love: And I'm sure they'll show up! I mean, why on earth wouldn't they?! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom