PGP: When I think about U2, I swoon myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just one more before bed (courtesy of Comet, of course)
PIT7-26-2011cpenyak13.jpg

sweet swoony dreams, ladies :wink:

:cute::love:

I used to be quite lonely, a long time ago before I found friends who GET it :hug: Everything is that much more fun!

*raises hand* I know that feeling! :D

blackbook2-vi.jpg

:shifty: A little game of peek a boo never hurt anyone...
:drool:

I hate to bust into the SwoonParty but I just had to brag on my little guy. This weekend is his first big soccer tournament. 1st game they won 2-0 and my guy scored both goals. Afternoon game was 4-0 and my guy scored one of those goals. Then his relay won the dribbling competition for their age group :love: :heart: :love:

[/brag]
Aw, yay Lil' Z!

*is officially dead now*

BonoTimbuktuMaliAfrica1-13-2012MusicFestival.jpg

Hand on knee.

/jealous

I'd rather have Bono's hand on my knee.... but my hand on his knee would work too...

Ah, busy night for you girls here!

Aww, good for him!

Agreed! Congrats, zu, to your son! And congrats, GG, on the pregnant fish! LOL. That's cool.

You would think all people would drive extra careful in the snow, but some people STILL drive like idiots :tsk: That is definitely a plus!

One would think, yes. When we lived in Colorado and had to take I-70 on occasion, there were numerous instances in the wintertime of cars lying in the ditch because people thought they could still go the speed limit (or higher) during snowstorms on the interstate. Yeah. Um. No.

Yeah it's disturbing how it's half on the side just like that. How can these things still happen in this modern day and age?

I was thinking that, too! I didn't realize at first it'd fallen on its side until I saw a news story on TV-up to that point I'd just heard it had "run aground" and I thought that meant it just landed roughly on the beach or something, and was wondering how people had died from that. Then I saw it on its side and realized, oh, that's how.

But yeah, this is a really odd story. And tragic. My heart goes out to all those who lost loved ones or who still have people missing. So scary.

I just looked out the window and it's still coming down fairly steadily and has been for a few hours, so it looks like the predictions will be right. That's okay - I'm more than happy to stay at home and curl up on the couch watching Friday Night Lights all day tomorrow. My friend won't mind postponing either, so it's all good. :D

Haha, yeah, I just saw you had it postponed again, so ah, well. Sounds like your alternate plans are just as good, so enjoy doing that, then!

I've been thinking of doing something similar-I think I'll watch some of my "Community" episodes these next few days, while I await the end of the damned hiatus for the show *Drums fingers on desk impatiently*

(Well, and I'll watch because I want to have a ":drool: over Joel McHale as Jeff" marathon. But yeah)

I also need to get a picture of our snow. I'm apparently one of few who's happy to have it :p.

We will descend upon the populace and convert them to PLEBAns. :reject:

Sounds like a plan to me *Rubs hands together, gets evil grin* Muwhahahahahaha...!

Also, um, can someone explain to me what "handegg" is? *Feels stupid*

Am I ever glad I have this place to swoon. It is so much fun when others "get it." :shifty:

:yes: It most certainly is.

Though, when staying at my friend's place last weekend, I found out through talking with this friend of mine, Mark, that we apparently happen to have similar tastes in men :lol: :D. Don't know how he feels about Bono, but we were in agreement on a couple other guys.

(He's a real sweetheart, Mark. If he were straight...:shifty:. Seriously, he fits so many of the things on my checklist for date-worthy guys)

That video is HOT. That is all.

Also, I need to see this "Slow Dancing" clip, I didn't know there was one for it. I love that song.

Ahhhhhhh, gotcha. Thanks :D.

I remember seeing a bit of an Australian football game on TV once, and it really cracked me up 'cause there was a guy running down the field with no sort of protection on him anywhere, and his nose was just dripping blood...

...and he totally wasn't fazed, he just kept playing! Meanwhile I'm sitting there rubbing my nose, thinking, "Um...buddy...you, uh, you got something on your lip there...".

Ahhhhhhh, gotcha. Thanks :D.

I remember seeing a bit of an Australian football game on TV once, and it really cracked me up 'cause there was a guy running down the field with no sort of protection on him anywhere, and his nose was just dripping blood...

...and he totally wasn't fazed, he just kept playing! Meanwhile I'm sitting there rubbing my nose, thinking, "Um...buddy...you, uh, you got something on your lip there...".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think that games called rugby.... which is what, apparently, if Americans weren't such wusses, our football would be like. :shrug:

Sports make my brain hurt sometimes.

*prefers pro wrestling to real sports* :shifty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think that games called rugby.... which is what, apparently, if Americans weren't such wusses, our football would be like. :shrug:

Yes! This is what I meant to say, rugby.

Yeah, I was thinking that, how if they were over here in the States, they'd call us wimps (which is funny, given the "tough" image our sports players tend to project). Then again, looking at some of the big football players, would they have the guts to say that to their faces :hmm:?

If I'm going to be crashing into people, I want to be padded up. Sorry. I'm just rational that way :p.

Sports make my brain hurt sometimes.

*prefers pro wrestling to real sports* :shifty:

Join the club. Sports just has never, ever been my "thing". I suck at playing them, and I just find watching them boring most of the time. And I understand the basics of how they get played, but beyond that, it's all Greek to me, as they say.

The only thing that amuses me about wrestling (or UFC fights) is seeing a bunch of uber-heterosexual men rolling around and gripping each other in very, um, non-heterosexual ways, and seeing all these totally straight guys in the audience cheering them on while they do it :D. Beyond that, wrestling ain't my thing, either. But hey, to each their own :up: :).

Yes! This is what I meant to say, rugby.

Yeah, I was thinking that, how if they were over here in the States, they'd call us wimps (which is funny, given the "tough" image our sports players tend to project). Then again, looking at some of the big football players, would they have the guts to say that to their faces :hmm:?

If I'm going to be crashing into people, I want to be padded up. Sorry. I'm just rational that way :p..

I think I'm rational in that way too.... because yea, pads sound like a wonderful thing to have. :shifty:

Join the club. Sports just has never, ever been my "thing". I suck at playing them, and I just find watching them boring most of the time. And I understand the basics of how they get played, but beyond that, it's all Greek to me, as they say.

The only thing that amuses me about wrestling (or UFC fights) is seeing a bunch of uber-heterosexual men rolling around and gripping each other in very, um, non-heterosexual ways, and seeing all these totally straight guys in the audience cheering them on while they do it :D. Beyond that, wrestling ain't my thing, either. But hey, to each their own :up: :).

I admit I will watch football, but only if the team my dad loves above all others is in the playoffs... so far, that's only happened 2 times in the past 5 years. :lol:

I don't usually understand a damn thing that's happening, but hey, I take my cues from him and sorta just bluff my way through. :D

Pro wrestling though.... oh, how I love thee. I don't know why, but seriously I do.

And on that note, I need to go to bed. :sigh:

:hug::heart::wave:
G'night! Love you all!

I think I'm rational in that way too.... because yea, pads sound like a wonderful thing to have. :shifty:

Precisely. I don't want to end up like my dad talking about the time he broke and twisted his ankle in high school...in excrutiating detail :huh: :p.

I admit I will watch football, but only if the team my dad loves above all others is in the playoffs... so far, that's only happened 2 times in the past 5 years. :lol:

I don't usually understand a damn thing that's happening, but hey, I take my cues from him and sorta just bluff my way through. :D

LOL, same here! My dad's favorite team was the St. Louis Rams, my mom's is the Miami Dolphins, so I've caught bits of those games and heard them have their conversations/debates over the whole thing.

(My mom's team hasn't been doing so hot lately, too. They are the only team, however, who has a history of going an entire season completely undefeated (back in the '70s, I think this is when that happened). So anytime another team comes close to threatening that noteworthy achievement, my mom's always hoping they'll lose so her team's record can stay intact. So far it has)

Pro wrestling though.... oh, how I love thee. I don't know why, but seriously I do.

Eh, hey, it's crazy and wild and goofy and aggressive. I understand its appeal to people.

And on that note, I need to go to bed. :sigh:

:hug::heart::wave:
G'night! Love you all!

Love ya. Good night! May you have sweet, sweet Larry dreams!

News people crack me up. The anchor on the news show I've been watching just said "You'd better keep your snow shovels handy - [name I don't remember] will tell you why when we come back." :eyebrow: :lol: Umm, it doesn't take a genius to know that the reason why is that snow is going to fall again tonight. :tsk: Good gravy. :lol:

True confession: I have been "a Bono girl" since the very beginning; but the past couple of years, I find myself drifting more and more toward Larry . . . .

I think I'll just take this one and head off for my bunk now:

BonoNeckOrange.jpg

News people crack me up. The anchor on the news show I've been watching just said "You'd better keep your snow shovels handy - [name I don't remember] will tell you why when we come back." :eyebrow: :lol: Umm, it doesn't take a genius to know that the reason why is that snow is going to fall again tonight. :tsk: Good gravy. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, gotta love the attempts at false "suspense".

Local news is fun. Even more fun are cheesy local commercials that look like they were made for $50 at best and you know the business people were just like, "Hey, family, friends, you wanna be on TV?"

Hiya :sexywink:

which part of Estonia are ya from ?
Visiting there every summer, just goergous place and relatively cheap atleast for us :love:

Usually spending a week there so not a typical tourist, last summer took t trip to watch those old mansions, damn they were nice :love:

spent 3 weeks there when Eesti Kalev had its 100 year birthday in 2001, damn that was a great party to everyone from kids to adults

Once rented a bike and jus cycled all around until we didnt know where the hell we were :lmao:

ended in some suburb, think it was southeast of Tallinn :lol:
when we looked at map in hotel we had been like 20 km from city centre :lmao:

I'm from south part.
Yep! Estonia is a beautiful country.I wish I had enough time to visit all those tourist attractions. I have literally been around the world 'cose of my job but I don't know anything about my own homeland:lol:

True confession: I have been "a Bono girl" since the very beginning; but the past couple of years, I find myself drifting more and more toward Larry . . . .

I think I'll just take this one and head off for my bunk now:

BonoNeckOrange.jpg

After being a Bono girl for 16 years, I wandered to Edge for a few months in 2001 then settled on Larry for about 9 years. The Leather brought me back to my senses. I'm a Born-Again Bono Woman (since I'm a wee bit older now).

Wow, Dunkin Donuts coffee really is the suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom