PGP: When I think about U2, I swoon myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd had that old flip phone for 4 years at that point, I think I left it charging overnight too often :lol: That's when I upgraded to the blackberry!

I was boxing last night. Let me know what I can do.

We need a boxing smiley. :fist::hi5::madwife:

Those are the closest ones.

I use these sometimes. :hmm:

boxingsmiley-2.gif

boxingsmiley.gif

I always wanted to make them into Bono smileys though. :shifty:

The second one looks like a sucker punch. I like the first one. My arms hurt from using the heavy bag last night. Then I did 20 push-ups - like real ones.

Wow, where did the last thread go? I've never seen them go this fast lately. Back in the good ol days of just starting out in here, I'm impressed.

It sure is! :lol::lol::lol:

I friended the guy who made that meme, even though he is the one who randomly started that one pleba thread. It's that awesome!:wink:

Man, I wish I'd seen that angry Larry meme thread before it fell apart :lmao: I'm wiping up tears.

ETA: :faint: Everything about that picture is exquisite. I love how his hair is all smooshed up against the net. :love:

Yep, I saw that, swooned and then vapored....so many great photos. And reading the interview, I fell in love all over.

tumblr_lgokg6oEIC1qafrh6.gif

Man, I wish I'd seen that angry Larry meme thread before it fell apart :lmao: I'm wiping up tears.

ETA: :faint: Everything about that picture is exquisite. I love how his hair is all smooshed up against the net. :love:

I miss when his hair used to flop across his forehead.....like during Zoo and a bit in Elevation.

GraceRyan said:
I miss when his hair used to flop across his forehead.....like during Zoo and a bit in Elevation.

Locks of hair on his forehead are ADORABLE. There's something so endearing about it :cute:

Am I ever glad I have this place to swoon. It is so much fun when others "get it." :shifty:

I used to be quite lonely, a long time ago before I found friends who GET it :hug: Everything is that much more fun!

It started snowing again a half hour ago, and the roads are getting treacherous, as it had been warmer for most of the day and now it's freezing. I called my friend to confirm we were cancelling our movie plans, and she was relieved. :lol: I love that she's so easy-going and doesn't like driving in snow and ice either. We're gonna try again for next weekend. :)

That picture makes me think of snuggling :love: :shifty:

Thora- I hate driving in the snow. I got stuck on an icy hill once and that was IT. I tried to push the car myself (HAH) and a cop stopped oncoming traffic so I could turn it around :doh: Never again.

I hate to bust into the SwoonParty but I just had to brag on my little guy. This weekend is his first big soccer tournament. 1st game they won 2-0 and my guy scored both goals. Afternoon game was 4-0 and my guy scored one of those goals. Then his relay won the dribbling competition for their age group :love: :heart: :love:

[/brag]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom