PGP: When I think about U2, I swoon myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Great bootleg. :D

So, I just posted my proposal on an aquarium fanatics forum. I hope I get replies soon so I can buy my new tank on tuesday or thursday. :D Then I can figure out the bottom and plants and everything. The fish will be getting there in two or three weeks. :hyper: I can't wait!

My cat enjoys me having a fishtank. Whenever I go change the water, she hops on there to drink water. :lol: She's never even batted an eye at the fishes.

For those of you not on Twitter or Facebook... my internet gets upgraded on Friday :hyper: Sometime after 7pm on Friday I will be posting from my laptop and not the desktop!

Drea's the only person I know who's had dialup this long. :lol: I don't think that's even an option around here any more. :lmao: I think the last time I had dialup was in the 90's. :giggle:

Drea's the only person I know who's had dialup this long. :lol: I don't think that's even an option around here any more. :lmao: I think the last time I had dialup was in the 90's. :giggle:

Same here, it's not available here since years. Then again we're a small country with lots of wires. :lol: Most of the country is already set for glass fiber internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom