PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, FINE! Run off to MSN when I show up, I see how it is. :grumpy:

:wink:

I forgot for a second that it was Jordan's :uhoh: but Serena's been reminding me all month that it's Bono's birthday :lol:

:huh: It's not my birthday. :no: It's Bono and Jordan's. Mine's same as Adam's. :D

I've noticed mine have increased ever since my hair's turned a lighter shade. :giggle:

is is just me or does it seem like this past year has been going really quickly because now that my trip is only 4 weeks away it seems like time has pretty much stopped which is a good thing because I really have a bunch of stuff to do before I go away and I have really no time to get it all done.

dianepm said:
um Frankie???

A little bird just told me that you have a new beta and she has a new chapter and I was just wondering if maybe you needed another opinion on said chapter and maybe could send it to me to look it over too?
:D

Serena IS my second opinion, love. But nice try :wink:

Ok girls...I need some advice...and be patient..this is kinda hard to explain..

I have a friend. We'll call him PAL...because those are his initials. We have been friends for 22 years. I think I've pretty much been in love with him for 21 years 364 days 23 hours and 55 minutes.

The problem is, I don't think he feels the same way. I say I don't think so becasue he's been giving off some very confusing signals the last time I was up in TO. He actually wanted to see the room I stay in when I'm at my sisters...he's never even asked me that before. He followed me up and saw it while I was getting K's birthday present. He didnt' say much, just kind of looked around.

Am I reading too much into things. He's always been touchy feely....but lately he's been more so. I don't know. I just really don't want to kill the friendship.

Help.

I am completely useless at relationships. I have no advice whatesoever, sorry. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom