PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye Gg and daz :wave:

sweet :corn: dreams

BonoJHC.jpg

:corn:

oh gee, how did this end up on the new page?

Somehow my feeling told me, I told you , that you should do that.

Ohhh you're in for a treat then! :drool: Pop Bono and Edge. They're being very geeky.

Very good Joshua Tree docu. :up: I got it on dvd.

Ohhh you're in for a treat then! :drool: Pop Bono and Edge. They're being very geeky.

Very good Joshua Tree docu. :up: I got it on dvd.

I'm not surprised you've got it ;) can't wait to see it!!! the only problem is that Rome concert is quite on the same time... I think I'll put the documentary on recording just in case, so if I miss anything i can later properly watch it. Fuck, can't just miss the final concert in this European leg, will listen it too!

ok, I know you've been waiting, so I'm just adding some Bono treats :)
prettyBono.jpg

sexyBono.jpg

I am gonna miss it, as I have to go to sports tonight. :doh:

But I'll be back for the 2nd half of the gig, I hope they start late.

You could watch the docu while listening?

Good morning/afternoon/evening/whatever time it is in the world.

I've got meetings all morning, so I'm definitely going to miss out on listening to the first half of the concert today. :( I might be able to discreetly follow on Twitter, but I kinda doubt it, since I'll have stuff to do in the meeting, and can't be sneaking looks on my Blackberry. :giggle:

I am gonna miss it, as I have to go to sports tonight. :doh:

But I'll be back for the 2nd half of the gig, I hope they start late.

You could watch the docu while listening?

yeah, I will, but I want to listen to docu as well :) must hear them speaking :D sorry that you're missing the 1st half of the gig. In Helsinki i remember we had to wait quite long because there was something wrong with their big screen. But luckily they fixed it! hmm... don't want to think what could have happened if they didn't, because the screen is such a huge part of the show!

I could make a really bad quip about Bono pointing at something he wants between his legs but that would be in bad taste. Right? :angel :

No need to say it, we know what you're thinking. :angel:

:sad : Email from EDUN. The black scarf is out of stock after all. But I really don't like grey or green. I want black or navy. : ( Bugger!

aw no! You will wait for it to go back in stock then yes?

:shifty : Oh I certainly remember that one. And I remember photoshopping it a gazillion times, too.

I love that one. Of course I do have it. :shifty: Post it pleze?

BUGGER! :grumpy : You're catching up to me. Ack. Must postwhore more!

:tongue:

:love : WOah when is that from? SO pretty! That's my fave colour of blue! Shame he wasn't wearing his blue shades to go with it. Then again, he's wearing orange, which is complementary to blue. Sounds like someone really thought through his outfits!

I'll check. I have a ton more of him wearing it. :yes: But I'm working all day and will likely miss todays show too. :( Hopefully I can check for you later. :shifty: I have more of him in those light jeans too.

171863945.jpg

Oh look Comet.. he's showing off his thighs for ya. :shifty :

That's awfully nice of him. However I'm more all about his calves though. :shifty: :huh:

:shifty: We're going to have to do some narple research too, I guess. For scientific purposes ofcouse. Comparative research.

Bono narples? :hmm:

bonochestSOUPQrt.jpg

No need to say it, we know what you're thinking. : angel:

aw no! You will wait for it to go back in stock then yes?

I love that one. Of course I do have it. :shifty: Post it pleze?

:tongue:

I'll check. I have a ton more of him wearing it. :yes: But I'm working all day and will likely miss todays show too. :( Hopefully I can check for you later. :shifty: I have more of him in those light jeans too.

That's awfully nice of him. However I'm more all about his calves though. :sh ifty: :huh:

Bono narples? :hmm:

bonochestSOUPQrt.jpg

:shifty: I thought so...

And I will. I really don't like the other colours, now if they had a navy one, that'd be good. But grey or green? Yuck!

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to post that photoshop here... :shifty:

:waiting: I'd love to have more of that!

:ohmy: NARPLES!

Why can't you paste that PS here? :hmm: I'm talking about the one with that b&w pic of Bono... THAT one is not as edgy as some... heh edgy get it??? :shifty:
Anyway... The one with Larry in the corner. I :heart: that one.

Damn gotta go get ready for work. :grumpy:

I have a very pretty Bono narple/Larry pic... 2 in fact... :shifty:

Why can't you paste that PS here? :hmm: I'm talking about the one with that b&w pic of Bono... THAT one is not as edgy as some... heh edgy get it??? :shifty:
Anyway... The one with Larry in the corner. I :heart: that one.

Damn gotta go get ready for work. :grumpy:

I have a very pretty Bono narple/Larry pic... 2 in fact... :shifty:

Oh I thought you meant that photoshop of Bono and Edge.. :shifty:

The other is not as bad, but still I'd rather not post it here. :wink:

:uhoh: We need a new thread title. Anyone got any ideas? Something with narples perhaps?

Gawking for narples?

Do post,plz.

Oh I thought you meant that photoshop of Bono and Edge.. :shifty:

The other is not as bad, but still I'd rather not post it here. :wink:

:uhoh: We need a new thread title. Anyone got any ideas? Something with narples perhaps?

Gawking for narples?

Do post,plz.

:lol: Noooo not the Bono Edge one. :shifty:

The one with Larry calling them wankers! That one isn't bad, it's cute!!

We should make the new thread title have Narple in it. BUt it needs to be a good title. I can't think of anything.:crack: Anyone got ideas?

Well that's sorta what it is. :lol: I forgot to put Adam's shoulder first.

:wave: Have fun at work. Looks like I'm going to have to finish this thread all by meself.

Back
Top Bottom