PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IRRITATING WORK IS IRRITATING. :scream:

I can haz lottery prize now, plz?

I now return you to your far more pleasant pic spamming and drunk talk. :)

I concur. Why has no one bought us a PLEBA mansion where we can live off our good looks and charm yet?

That reminds me. Still need to get a ticket for Montreal. :hmm:

I still need to get mine, too! Alas, car payment comes first.

33627_491794358664_501608664_6650846_5077551_n.jpg

Guh!!! :faint:

Jem.........it must be a northern thing (I`m from Yorkshire originally!).

We hate broccoli, we drink tea and whiskey and buttercup syrup:lol:

My parents and grand parents used to swear by a tot of whiskey in tea to cure virtually everything!

Northerners. :hi5: My grandma was the one who got me on buttercup syrup. When I was younger we used to have a cat called Whiskey. :lol: I miss him. :( He was awesome though. :love:

:yes : Been faaaaaar too long! Us fans need regular updates!

Joins in demands with kitteh pics. especially Toby. When I move to Canada he will be mine plz? :cute::heart:

I concur. Why has no one bought us a PLEBA mansion where we can live off our good looks and charm yet?

I still need to get mine, too! Alas, car payment comes first.

I'm liking this Pleban mansion idea. Someone needs to get on that, and quickly! :yes:

I just checked the website, and there are still GA available, so that's good! I'm hoping to buy my ticket in the next month or two. I just wish there weren't so many ridiculous fees, and that shipping wasn't as pricey. Such a ripoff. :(

That reminds me. Still need to get a ticket for Montreal. :hmm :

Get on it missy. :sexywink:

Oh :doh : I forgot that for a second. Still confusing as hell that you guys call dinner tea! :lol :

:lol : Oh so it was his own fault that he didn't get what he wanted and then got mad? What a baby!

Antibiotics with banana flavours? :eek:hmy : Sounds interesting!

Uh. Did you just seriously ask if we could do it with Bono? Do you even need to ask? :wink :

We like to confuse. :lmao:

You'd be suprised. We get loads of people like that. :wink:

Was awesome the banana flavoured one. Might have still been asking for it while I was in my late teens. :shifty::lol:

Yeah but only coz I knew the answer would be yes. :sexywink:

My fav was gripe water......the old alcoholic stuff..................see its all my mothers fault

This ones new to me. If it had alcohol though, WIN!! :lol:

ok, girls - I'm officially off to sleep now! It's been really nice chatting here : )
and inspired by all the spanks, I just might investigate a bit of video material tomarrow, if I need a good break from work. And can we send Larry a message and order a spank for The Edge by Friday?
Good night!! :wave :
edgedance.gif

Please share your spanking research tommorow. :hyper: Night . :wave::hug:

That should be a new section of U2.com. Order your spanks tonight, with a Spank Cam. :evil::hyper::faint:

This. :love:

We have often talked about making a PPG commune. :shifty::lol:

Would the mansion have a swimming pool as that would be awesome. :love:

I just checked the website, and there are still GA available, so that's good! I'm hoping to buy my ticket in the next month or two. I just wish there weren't so many ridiculous fees, and that shipping wasn't as pricey. Such a ripoff. :(

:hug: The athens ticket was expensive. 70 odd euros plus 24 Euros ( Nearly 40 CAD$ just for postage) in postage. Total 99 Euros. :angry: Was worth it though. :drool: How I hate the Euro. The damn ticket was about £70. :angry:

This. :love:

We have often talked about making a PPG commune. :shifty::lol:

Would the mansion have a swimming pool as that would be awesome. :love:

:hug: The athens ticket was expensive. 70 odd euros plus 24 Euros ( Nearly 40 CAD$ just for postage) in postage. Total 99 Euros. :angry: Was worth it though. :drool: How I hate the Euro. The damn ticket was about £70. :angry:

There would ABSOLUTELY have to be a swimming pool! :love:

Wow, that's crazy expensive. :ohmy: With shipping and fees and all that crap, looks like Montreal will be about $75. I may complain, but I know it will be worth it. I wish the GA's were the lowest priced tickets - I mean, you don't even get a seat, for crying out loud! :lol:

There would ABSOLUTELY have to be a swimming pool! :love:

Wow, that's crazy expensive. :ohmy: With shipping and fees and all that crap, looks like Montreal will be about $75. I may complain, but I know it will be worth it. I wish the GA's were the lowest priced tickets - I mean, you don't even get a seat, for crying out loud! :lol:

Whoa, the Montreal ones I was looking at were like $100 with shipping & fees... but I just realized we're probably talking Canadian $ vs US $. So nevermind. :lol:

There would ABSOLUTELY have to be a swimming pool! :love :

Wow, that's crazy expensive. :eek:hmy : With shipping and fees and all that crap, looks like Montreal will be about $75. I may complain, but I know it will be worth it. I wish the GA's were the lowest priced tickets - I mean, you don't even get a seat, for crying out loud! :lol :

:love: Can we have a Waterpark or is that pushing it? :shifty:
I know. The total of the Athens ticket converted to CAD$ is 139 and US$137. I HATE the Euro. :madwife::angry::lol:

However. :shifty: My Frightened Rabbit ticket I booked in early June was just over £12 with postage etc. :love: Smaller bands. :love:

It will totally be worth it. :kiss::heart:

Compared to some people the GA tickets are cheap. Seeing as you have the freedom to be in pit etc. Some bands charge for that area ( "Golden Circle" ) Here in UK i've seen them at £145. I think UK tickets were about £50/55 for GA. :love:

Whoa, the Montreal ones I was looking at were like $100 with shipping & fees... but I just realized we're probably talking Canadian $ vs US $. So nevermind. : lol:

:lol: Yeah, there is a bit of a difference in our currencies. It's pretty close to par right now, but I guess they charge more to ship the tickets to the States.

: love: Can we have a Waterpark or is that pushing it? : shifty:
I know. The total of the Athens ticket converted to CAD$ is 139 and US$137. I HATE the Euro. :madwife::angry::lol:

However. :shifty: My Frightened Rabbit ticket I booked in early June was just over £12 with postage etc. :love: Smaller bands. :love:

It will totally be worth it. :kiss::heart:

Compared to some people the GA tickets are cheap. Seeing as you have the freedom to be in pit etc. Some bands charge for that area ( "Golden Circle" ) Here in UK i've seen them at £145. I think UK tickets were about £50/55 for GA. :love:

That's totally not pushing it! A waterpark would be AWESOME! You and I will have such a blast at that! :D

I love smaller bands too. My favourite "small" band has gotten a lot bigger in the last 6 or 7 years, so their ticket prices have been climbing. I remember when I could go see them for around $5. :love:

:lol: Yeah, there is a bit of a difference in our currencies. It's pretty close to par right now, but I guess they charge more to ship the tickets to the States.

That's totally not pushing it! A waterpark would be AWESOME! You and I will have such a blast at that! :D

I love smaller bands too. My favourite "small" band has gotten a lot bigger in the last 6 or 7 years, so their ticket prices have been climbing. I remember when I could go see them for around $5. :love:

Water park needs a rowboat and beach balls.

Can we have a movie theatre, too?

We're gonna need a hot tub, too.

But of course!

And a swim up bar in the pool so we can have all the booze we want, all the time.

I feel a song parody coming on... :hmm: do you think my students will understand if their projects aren't graded yet because I was writing naught parody lyrics to a u2 song?

:giggle: Nahh, they won't mind at all! :wink:

:wave: just finished catching up in both threads. aaah... wish i could quote everything I want to but it's too much... I just spent the entire crap day at the doctor... woke up in pain so i went because I knew I need antibiotics... yeah :sigh: you don't wanna know but you can probably guess so that's all I'll say about that. :|

Anyway...

Welcome Edgetarian :) I've seen you around lately and thought your name was cute. :cute:

I guess you guys got the IEM I mentioned. :shifty: Very interesting eh? Zooey do you still need that track? I can send you that one if you like. And I only skipped around last nite so I missed giggling edge! Where is that the first track MsTE? :ohmy:

cori OMG CHOPPIN BROCOLLI!!! I have that clip on my itunes now for years. It makes me LMAO EVERY time. I could try to upload it to YT for those who can't see hulu :hmm: Of course it might get copyright rejected but I can try, it's never stopped me from trying anyway. :shifty:

what else... lemme think. OH Sting. Funny you mention him because last nite I just happened to randomly see this pic of him in the bathtub with rubber duckies and it made me go :ohmy: he's not really my cuppa tea anymore but it's not a bad pic I must say.

Gg I know you're gone but I hope you got my email.

That's totally not pushing it! A waterpark would be AWESOME! You and I will have such a blast at that! : D

Awesome. :rockon: :drool: Lots of Waterslides please. :shifty: Also maybe a rollercoaster. :love:

Ooh whos the fave"small" band? :shifty::curious:

Water park needs a rowboat and beach balls.

Can we have a movie theatre, too?

Yes to all those. The movie theatre needs to be 3D so we can watch U23D. :yes::love:

We're gonna need a hot tub, too.

:love:

I feel a song parody coming on... :hmm : do you think my students will understand if their projects aren't graded yet because I was writing naught parody lyrics to a u2 song?

Of course. :sexywink:

I feel a song parody coming on... :hmm: do you think my students will understand if their projects aren't graded yet because I was writing naught parody lyrics to a u2 song?

If they don't understand the importance of this, they deserve to fail.

I guess you guys got the IEM I mentioned. :shifty: Very interesting eh? Zooey do you still need that track? I can send you that one if you like. And I only skipped around last nite so I missed giggling edge! Where is that the first track MsTE? :ohmy:

Hope you are feeling better!

It's during Space Oddity, right after the first "Ground Control to Major Tom", Edge says something like "There's only two bits. Just listen to Bono, when he starts doing the chorus, he knows the chorus. *giggle*"

If they don't understand the importance of this, they deserve to fail.

Hope you are feeling better!

It's during Space Oddity, right after the first "Ground Control to Major Tom", Edge says something like "There's only two bits. Just listen to Bono, when he starts doing the chorus, he knows the chorus. *giggle*"

Thanks MsTE :)

Must go listen again :drool: So we have Bono giggle AND Edge giggle in one bootleg. yes!

OOh I know what else I was going to tell you... about Bono's rings... he does wear a few off and on. he has a lovely PURPLE one that I think is gorgeous and I covet. but his pinky ring he wears almost all the time... you know the story on that one? :hmm: It was a gift from Larry, and B has even lost it once or twice, always to have Larry replace it. :love: :cute:

Something else I missed in the last thread... was someone offended by ryancokes avi from here? :scratch: not the one of Bono nuzzling the belly, right? huh?

Back
Top Bottom