PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would be better! Gotta run! My kids are driving me crazy!:huh:

:drool: I also love Carrots and Pea's. I like a select few veg, but I could eat alot of what I do like.

Meat and two veg. :giggle:

:shifty:

Am having boiled new potatoes with my Tuna. Potatoes. :love: Mash is my fave though. :drool:

Carrots and peas are about all I eat too!! Though I`m quite into Birds Eye frozen mixed veg (Peas, carrots, beans and sweetcorn) at the moment!

Can`t beat meat and 2 veg.........:reject:

Think I see Larry coming to spank me again..............:hyper:

I used to be a really picky eater, especially when it came to vegetables. My mom didn't cook anything she didn't like herself, so I never had broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, asparagus ... a lot of those vegetables commonly referred to as "icky" by thousands of traumatized children.

We had a lot of carrots, green beans, occasional peas, fresh greens from my mom's garden ... not a lot of variety.

Now I've found a few vegetables I like that I used to hate, like tomatoes and broccoli. I still don't eat nearly enough of them, though. And I'm not much of a salad person. I need more green in my diet. :(

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

But even thought you had less varierty you had much fresher items. That's important.

I need more in mine too, but i eat pretty wide variety (either when i used to cook more - which i'm hoping restart again, or prepared): broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, artichokes (prepred too much work to do myself), asparagus, peas, carrots, romaine lettuce,bok choy, kale, collard greens, corn, tomatoes; root vegitables: pototoes, sweet potatoes, lotus root, water chestnuts, in chip form ( eventually learn to cook ); yucca, tarro, and a few others; beans: pinto, black, red, kidney, garbanzano ( chick peas), lentils & limas.

It's amazing :lol::lol:how i beacme a much eater, than myself as a child and early-mid teen~

Hey ladies. :wave: A few things I caught up on from last thread:

it's been fuck... like I'm braindead. Being punished for last nights festivities. Oh yeah Tiger might be her name... or is it brocolli... the youngest one it is...(He tries to remember the names of someone's daughter and asks someone to name them so he can remember.) ... I think I might... I might have spoken too fast in my interest, they actually genuinely didn't know what I was on about... I think... or they did know what I was on about and didn't like it, which is always a possibility...
And then there is a lot of very devilish giggling going on from him.

:hmm:

:ohmy: :silent:

Reading it on the page, it almost sounds to me like he's trying to remember someone's name (duh), and it must be something slightly odd, and he makes a joke out of it, like "oh, her name's Tiger ... or Broccoli or something, I don't know"

Which is kind of funny. I can't imagine he's talking about Geldof's daughter, as I'm sure he knows her at least well enough to completely remember her name no matter what kind of drunken state he might be in. :lol:

But this IS Bono we're talking about. He probably doesn't remember what city he's in most days, or what the words to his songs are. And how many other people named Tiger would be hanging around Bono until all hours of the night?

I have to agree with cori. From what I've heard, he's remarkably good at remembering names, and I can't imagine he wouldn't remember the name of the daughter of someone he's been friends with forever.

Quite the mystery, this. :shifty:

For the record, I hate broccoli, too. I used to tolerate it till
I was steaming it this one time, and then noticed bugs in it. Omg, haven't eaten it since, GAG.

When did this become a thread about food?:scream:

Ok.......various band members .......or parts of their anatomy (e.g.nipple) covered in chocolate........cream..............with maybe a strawberry or cherry on top...........begging to be licked off by members of PGP........:evil:

all in the name of research of course...........:drool:

I have to agree with cori. From what I've heard, he's remarkably good at remembering names, and I can't imagine he wouldn't remember the name of the daughter of someone he's been friends with forever.

Quite the mystery, this. :shifty:

Although if he had the night before that it sounds like he had, I can totally see him being all "You know, that one guy... the guy with the hat and the guitar... "

Although if he had the night before that it sounds like he had, I can totally see him being all "You know, that one guy... the guy with the hat and the guitar... "

Ha! I suppose. Maybe? Just, I would think that he'd probably be able to come up with her name almost as easily as he would the names of his own kids, it should be so ingrained. If he was grasping for that one, he must have been in terrible shape. :lol:

hey yourself, bonoishot :wave:

Perhaps some sugar-coated Bono for you all?
oxfambonosugar.jpg

Ok.......various band members .......or parts of their anatomy (e.g.nipple) covered in chocolate........cream..............with maybe a strawberry or cherry on top...........begging to be licked off by members of PGP........:evil:

all in the name of research of course...........:drool:

Now that's my kind of food! :up:

OMG, you guys didn't warn me about Giggly Edge in the intro to this San S show!!

Carrots and peas are about all I eat too!! Though I`m quite into Birds Eye frozen mixed veg (Peas, carrots, beans and sweetcorn) at the moment!

Can`t beat meat and 2 veg.........:reject :

Think I see Larry coming to spank me again..............:hyper :

He's spanking you for not eating your greens. More incentive not to then. :evil:

:wink:

Rose Bowl :D

Thanks. :hi5:

:hmm: I must fine IEM for this one then. Don't think I downloaded that. :shifty:

VP. :love: Your broccoli story. :scream::clings: Bugs. :yuck:

:kiss:

Bye Amy. Hope the kids calm down abit. :hug:

Omg!! :hyper: Awesome news!

Oh, and I'm *beyond* pissed on your behalf regarding the contest. :mad:

I thought you'd appreciate that.

Thanks! :hi5: I think it's time to go kick some serious ass. It's going on 2 days with no announcement, which is a little ridiculous. They were posting stuff almost every day for about a week prior, and now there's been nothing. :sigh: Bastards.

Target in Canada? Oh please!:hyper:

Bono covered in sugar....I'll take 2 of those!:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom