PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Yes. The arena in Chicago was in the middle of nowhere so we had literally turned up with no food hardly. Ruff drove to a Starbucks somewhere but me being fussy eejit I am :reject: didn't like the snacks from there so I had a Macdonalds at some point 6 blocks from the arena ( while Ruff, VP, Sarah and Ali had gone off for food - and to pick the birthday cake up :cute::heart: ). I had to walk the 6 blocks which nearly killed me in the heat ( was so hot :crack: ). So by 1.30am I was starved and yes I ate that steak. Was so goo. We were all starving so all ate what we ordered. :lol:

"Sexy/duck" Faces? :lol:

Omg, was that the day you took the bus, and the bus driver yelled at you?? :lmao:

I remember one day waking up at like 4 am and going almost literally all day without food, (except for when Ruff said to me "I have energy bars in my SUV, go have that. But don't have too much, they're bran, you'll shit yourself in GA!" Omg, TEARS!!)

Then finally, a snack truck came when it was close to the line closing. I had a tiny little ice vanilla ice cream cone, but I was starving, and it was the best damned ice cream cone ever! :lol:

Vegas was hugely fun. I had a ball in Chicago, too, although the "official" Interference gathering was a little weird. Like a few huddles of people kind of keeping to themselves. I mingled, damn it!

Mingling ftw!!:love::hi5:

Have been lucky with my meets. It was just us lot in Toronto, Chicago 2005. Me and Wild met a few PGP interference people outside The Garden in Boston, DG while I was in my sleeping bag, Jules and Jobob outside the garden after the show. We mainly hung out in the hotel we were in and over indldged in happy hour :shifty: with Ruff, Rosa, Ali, Khelia, the twins, U2rulesmyworld. ( Thank god Rosa and U2rmw showed me and Wild how to protect the wristbands the garden had given us to go back with to get in line fo the show later that day. :love::lmao: Clingfilm ftw - can't remember what you guys call it. )

Toronto last year was mainly us girls. :love: Boston we had an awesome meet up. :love: Though I ran of adrenaline for that. :crack::lol: Athens was fun though I ended up v drunk and Cathal luckily shoved me in a cab to my hotel. :up::love:

Next year will epic. :heart:

Love those pics of you girls! :love :

Thankfully in all my Vegas pics (okay, just the gathering ones), I'm not making any crazy drunk faces, at least the ones that I've seen. The pics of me and my BFF when we were on our own? Yeah, those ones were bad. :lmao :

Thanks. :kiss:

:lmao: Drunken pics ftw. :heart:

I doubt there will be any Canada pics in which I am NOT making a drunk-sexy face.

Back to bed for me! :reject :

I'll make drunk sexy faces with you. :wink::hi5:

After meeting Jem, my mom no longer thinks that all internet people are scary and out to rape/murder/rob me. So if Foxboro happens and some of you decide to come, my house is available to crash at. It's 15 minutes(plus 3 hours traffic after the show! :happy: ) from the stadium.

:tryingnottogetmyhopesupandfailingmiserably:

I should have taken more pics at our Vegas gathering last year. I took um, none! :reject: Luckily at least Sicy took a few so i have one of her and I and maybe 1 or 2 more. But I blew that big time! And there were sooooooo many Interferences there! Thora and I were on opposite ends of the table but we at least said hi! And same with cori. :cute: fun night but I want a do-over.

I just looked at my Vegas pics on Facebook, and I only took a few pictures of other people - all the other ones were taken by other people. Which works, too!

Omg, was that the day you took the bus, and the bus driver yelled at you?? :lmao:

I remember one day waking up at like 4 am and going almost literally all day without food, (except for when Ruff said to me "I have energy bars in my SUV, go have that. But don't have too much, they're bran, you'll shit yourself in GA!" Omg, TEARS!!)

Then finally, a snack truck came when it was close to the line closing. I had a tiny little ice vanilla ice cream cone, but I was starving, and it was the best damned ice cream cone ever! :lol:

:lmao:

Then finally, a snack truck came when it was close to the line closing. I had a tiny little ice vanilla ice cream cone, but I was starving, and it was the best damned ice cream cone ever! :lol :

YES IT WAS!!!!! *tears* :lmao: He got all mad I didn't have the exact change. I was like but I only got here yesterday and haven't bought much yet so have NO CHANGE. :sad: The he got annoyed with me attempting to count out cents, quarters etc. Every passenger on the bus was highly amused. He gave up on me and let me off with the fare. :lmao:

OMG!!! The bran bar story. Dying here. Totally forgot about that. :lmao: Ruff. :love:

OMG!! This was day of the Streets Runners right? : lmao:: love: *tears* : heart:

I got scanned in Ellipse and didn't have a clue what had happened until Wild and Ruff were screaming and jumping up and down and explained to me. : reject:: lmao:

Yup, that was it! The Streets Runners still make me laugh, to this day. :lol: It was like RUN-RUN-RUN-in a joyful manner, the THUD! right in front of us. :lmao:

Not knowing what the scanning was! :cute:

OMG I just got this image in my head of actual empty Heineken bottles following you and being sneaky and having little legs. You'd hear a noise and turn around and they'd be hiding behind a bush or something.

Hey, it's funny to me! :reject: :lmao:

Something like that. The main point is, I was innocent. :shifty: :wink:

So did I. :sexywink::love:

Is not a VP stalker.:shifty:

Awww, you can stalk me anytime. :flirt:

See cori, comet? Don't you guys want to be a part of this? :lol:

I still do.

Am still probably too poor to do it*. :(

*and still make it to Ireland mere months later, that is

I should have taken more pics at our Vegas gathering last year. I took um, none! :reject: Luckily at least Sicy took a few so i have one of her and I and maybe 1 or 2 more. But I blew that big time! And there were sooooooo many Interferences there! Thora and I were on opposite ends of the table but we at least said hi! And same with cori. :cute: fun night but I want a do-over.

I didn't take many pics at the gathering - I was more interested in drinking and talking. :lol: There were definitely a LOT of people there, many of whom I never got a chance to see. :(

YES IT WAS!!!!! *tears* :lmao: He got all mad I didn't have the exact change. I was like but I only got here yesterday and haven't bought much yet so have NO CHANGE. :sad: The he got annoyed with me attempting to count out cents, quarters etc. Every passenger on the bus was highly amused. He gave up on me and let me off with the fare. :lmao:

OMG!!! The bran bar story. Dying here. Totally forgot about that. :lmao: Ruff. :love:

Aww! :cute: That story is hilarious! :lol:

That was awful. The one food available to a starving person, and it would potentially make me lose control of my bowels, during the show, awesome! :up: :lol: I think that's the same night you had the steak, we all needed food that night. :crack:

Damned bus driver, but at least he finally relented. :lol:

*pops in*
Thora, Wild and I
IMG_1939.jpg

*pops out*

The one of Cori and I is on my fb :shifty:

After meeting Jem, my mom no longer thinks that all internet people are scary and out to rape/murder/rob me. So if Foxboro happens and some of you decide to come, my house is available to crash at. It's 15 minutes(plus 3 hours traffic after the show! :happy : ) from the stadium.

:tryingnottogetmyhopesupandfailingmiserably:

She probably just thinks we're all fussy eaters though. :wink::lol:

God knows how poor Cari stayed awake driving back from that stadium. :crack:

I should have taken more pics at our Vegas gathering last year. I took um, none! :reject : Luckily at least Sicy took a few so i have one of her and I and maybe 1 or 2 more. But I blew that big time! And there were sooooooo many Interferences there! Thora and I were on opposite ends of the table but we at least said hi! And same with cori. :cute : fun night but I want a do-over.

You can create a do-over with us in Toronto/Montreal/Chicago. :shifty:

Yup, that was it! The Streets Runners still make me laugh, to this day. :lol : It was like RUN-RUN-RUN-in a joyful manner, the THUD! right in front of us. :lmao :

Not knowing what the scanning was! :cute:

Awww, you can stalk me anytime. :flirt:

I remember you girls crying over them. :lol::love:

I seriously didn't have a clue about the scanning. Once I'd figured out what had happened I did alot of screaming. :lol:

Always. :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom