PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, trying to help Sarah with some school stuff. :crazy:

Here's a pic from that night, taken by Waiter Edge:

DSC00584.jpg

:heart: this pic.

I miss SG and Ruff. :(

They've come over to the UK a few times (I think they were there this summer), but they definitely do tour more in N America. : )
So yesterday I went to McDonalds, because I was craving an Egg McMuffin. The lady at the drive-thru window gave me a coupon for a free large fries that was valid only today. Mmm... McDonalds fries!! :drool : Crack-laced deliciousness.

So I go there on my way home from work tonight to get my fries, and I also got a drink. They gave me ANOTHER coupon for MORE fries that's valid for tomorrow. And since it's Monopoly time, on my drink was a little sticker and I won a free Egg McMuffin! :lmao : Damn you, McDonalds, giving me all this free food! :lol : My thighs do not appreciate this. :wink :

Ok maybe they've just done London. Don't remember them doing a date near me. :)

I had McDonalds in Athens ( My back was hurting due to Athens fall :sad::lol: ) and in Brussels (Didn't have much time for food before Brussels2/then day after before Eurostar departed so McD's was easy option. :lol:

When I go to drive through at home I never get vouchers. I got a free Coke glass in Brussels day me and Louanne queued up for Brussels 2. So we had to leave it. I tried to give it to this little boy but his Dad didn't understand English. :lol:

yes I will be traveling with Mot and we're meeting up with a few others as well... I need to talk to her about it... maybe her and I can just run away to Canada until the NJ show. : D

Just tell her it will be her perviest/most fun trip ever. :shifty::lol:

Sorry, trying to help Sarah with some school stuff. :crazy :

Here's a pic from that night, taken by Waiter Edge:

DSC00584.jpg

:love::heart::hug: You girls. These were awesome times.

From left to right - Ruff, SG, me, VP, Sarah :)

It still amuses the hell out of me that I look the drunkest in that pic when I hadn't had alcohol in nearly a week :lol: That's what living on caffeine, adrenaline and show energy for a week will do to you children, be warned! :lmao: (I was stupid enough to work all that week!)

You can eat a steak at 1:30 am???? :crack:

:wink:

I wish I'd taken more pictures with the people I'd met in Chicago. I have many from Vegas, in which I'm making horrible "sexy" faces.

Yup, that was Chicago. :)

and this one was from Toronto, either right after To3 or 4. 4, I think.

DSC00621.jpg

Hate that one of me, I'm all post-show disheveled. :lol

It was 4. :love: We were all Bono/post show disheveled. :drool: Apart from SG -Adam disheveled from the show and her meet with him earlier that day. :sexywink:

OMG!! This was day of the Streets Runners right? :lmao::love: *tears* :heart:

I got scanned in Ellipse and didn't have a clue what had happened until Wild and Ruff were screaming and jumping up and down and explained to me. :reject::lmao:

I wish I'd taken more pictures with the people I'd met in Chicago. I have many from Vegas, in which I'm making horrible "sexy" faces.

I saw the pics you were in! You looked super cute. :yes:

Vegas looked like it was so much fun. It would have been worth it to go out there just for the gathering.

Oh, thanks. I wasn't fishing for compliments, I swear! :reject:

Vegas was hugely fun. I had a ball in Chicago, too, although the "official" Interference gathering was a little weird. Like a few huddles of people kind of keeping to themselves. I mingled, damn it!

:lol: Yes. The arena in Chicago was in the middle of nowhere so we had literally turned up with no food hardly. Ruff drove to a Starbucks somewhere but me being fussy eejit I am :reject: didn't like the snacks from there so I had a Macdonalds at some point 6 blocks from the arena ( while Ruff, VP, Sarah and Ali had gone off for food - and to pick the birthday cake up :cute::heart: ). I had to walk the 6 blocks which nearly killed me in the heat ( was so hot :crack: ). So by 1.30am I was starved and yes I ate that steak. Was so goo. We were all starving so all ate what we ordered. :lol:

"Sexy/duck" Faces? :lol:

Empty Heineken bottles followed me across 2 countries. :uhoh: :wink:

OMG I just got this image in my head of actual empty Heineken bottles following you and being sneaky and having little legs. You'd hear a noise and turn around and they'd be hiding behind a bush or something.

Hey, it's funny to me! :reject: :lmao:

Yup, that was Chicago. :)

and this one was from Toronto, either right after To3 or 4. 4, I think.

DSC00621.jpg

Hate that one of me, I'm all post-show disheveled. :lol:

TO4 - I'm not in it because I was at my cousin's wedding in Chatham :sad: (The wedding was good, but I would rather have been with you girls!)

Love those pics of you girls! :love:

Thankfully in all my Vegas pics (okay, just the gathering ones), I'm not making any crazy drunk faces, at least the ones that I've seen. The pics of me and my BFF when we were on our own? Yeah, those ones were bad. :lmao:

Love those pics of you girls! :love:

Thankfully in all my Vegas pics (okay, just the gathering ones), I'm not making any crazy drunk faces, at least the ones that I've seen. The pics of me and my BFF when we were on our own? Yeah, those ones were bad. :lmao:

I doubt there will be any Canada pics in which I am NOT making a drunk-sexy face.

Back to bed for me! :reject:

Back
Top Bottom