PGP what time did the meat go in, we don't want to over cook it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night, Diane! Thanks again for the ticket tip!

I found what I was looking for. :wink:

u2ibono11.jpg

Yeah, I'd kiss Bono through glass. :heart: :kiss:

Last edited:
Sami, that is an awesome bedroom.

So does she just get to walk from her bed to her bathroom and bathtub? That would be so cool ... especially if it was a jacuzzi tub big enough for B and me ... uh, I mean, big enough for two.

VintagePunk said:
I want Bono to fake-grab my boob from behind a plate-glass window. :drool: :combust:

:wink:

VP, you just want Bono. :wink:

And if you had to have Bono-under-glass, well, you'd manage. :wink:

(Hands VP a mallet to break glass and get Bono out.)

jobob said:
Sami, that is an awesome bedroom.

So does she just get to walk from her bed to her bathroom and bathtub? That would be so cool ... especially if it was a jacuzzi tub big enough for B and me ... uh, I mean, big enough for two.

:yes: That is exactly how I imagine my house to be when I get older if only I get that lucky!! :lol: And I wanted to do my bedroom all white but my mom wouldn't let me because we have animals and it would get gross :laugh:

I'm not sure :hmm: It says that it's the master bathroom, so I guess it's part of her room :drool:

:lol: the tub looks big enough :yes:

013.jpg

018.jpg

:drool:

Mucca, keep forgetting to tell you, probably because I hardly ever see you these days :sad: but I got some really good Edge pics in Toronto, if you're interested. :)

I could just send you the name and password of my photobucket account with all the pics in them.

sami0201 said:
Mucca :hug:

that sucks :madspit: there's no way I'm taking physics next year :crazy:

Sami :hug:

Yes, You keep away from it!! It's the smartest thing anyone could possibly do!

Originally posted by Jobob
Hi, Mucca!

University life getting you down?

Jo :hug:

It's not university life it's just this one stupid subject! I hate it so much plus I'm so bad at it. And what ticks me off even more is that I'll never have to use it ever again when I get into nursing! :mad:

VintagePunk said:
Mucca, keep forgetting to tell you, probably because I hardly ever see you these days :sad: but I got some really good Edge pics in Toronto, if you're interested. :)

I could just send you the name and password of my photobucket account with all the pics in them.

VP :hug:

Life has been pretty good. I love university life and I've been having alot of fun. I know I haven't been on much at all since school started and I really wish I was on more but I don't ever seem to have time. I seriously don't know where all my time goes. :huh:

Yummy Edge pics are always welcome! Please do send me your photobucket info, it'd be nice to look at something other than a textbook.

VintagePunk said:

Real friends carry mallets AND bail money. :yes: :lol:

Why yes, we all have to make sure we have enough bail money in Detroit. That would be American currency, VP. They're not gonna accept Canadian dollars at the Oakland County Jail.

Since my friend Steve says he won't bail my ass outta jail. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom