PGP what time did the meat go in, we don't want to over cook it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:
I'm back after happily wallowing in the setlist thread.

bruuuuuuuuce. played with uuuuuuuu2222.

And they played Waaaaalk Ooooon... *g* Sorry, couldn't resist :giggle: I'm seriously jealous of the GTAers that were there...

And I'm trying to work on my new chapter, but I seem to keep getting distracted :shifty:

sofuckingsexy.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
And I'm trying to work on my new chapter, but I seem to keep getting distracted :shifty:

sofuckingsexy.jpg

:giggle: Very good reason to be distracted... like the pic name too :wink: :drool:

Shall I send you some further distractions over MSN? :angel:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, who needs women on a ship out to sea in the 18th century anyway?

:lmao:

* is that what it would take to get you caught up? :eyebrow: :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: No, I just keep forgetting about it :eek: Not to mention I've been rather distracted the last couple hours, for reasons you should know from that MSN conversation :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, who needs women on a ship out to sea in the 18th century anyway?

Just four guys named Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam. That's who.

And the women who are reading SG's story about them and waiting for more "extended" scenes between those guys and the women who are already on board the ship ...

:wink:

Hey, SG, are you going to post your stuff to the new U2-fanfic.com site? I want to.

DAmn now I've missed you! ARGH! *head on desk* :( Sorry I missed ya again! I was trolling some of the picture threads in Pleba. :drool: Nighty night and Sweet dreams.

Last night wasn't the best night(I don't want to go into detail) and I wasn't in a good mood when I came to school this morning. But reading all of your e-mails and the replies in the thread Bri made put a huge smile on my face. You all have no idea how much I appreciate your kind thoughts and concerns, even if I haven't been able to talk to you that much lately. :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
DG :hug: I meant to get up and be online at 9:30 today and I overslept! :scream: I missed you! Again! :sad:

That's it. I'm, like, never talking to you again. :|

:wink:

I have a request: could someone e-mail me a studio version of Fast Cars? I've never heard it. :reject: I'll bring in a blank CD and burn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom