PGP...we've got to be seen to be believed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear you're better, Dis! :) I'm not very well actually, I've had a bad cold for a while which I can't seem to get rid off. :| What are you upto?

Babydoll said:
:lol: :lol:

Lolololol.... can't u react better than that, you scallawag? :p

Baby Doll:lmao: I have not hear the word scallawag used in such a long time!!!:hug:

Hey Dis, did you sleep well last night?:hug:
Hi Wanye and Crimson, how are you today?
:wave:

Have you all read Kaf's PGL chapter!!:lol: Funny stuff!

I heard Targon will be gone for a while. I did not get a chance to say goodbye:(

Babydoll said:
Glad to hear you're better, Dis! :) I'm not very well actually, I've had a bad cold for a while which I can't seem to get rid off. :| What are you upto?

aww sorry about your cold:( :hug: Mr Dis and i are just having a lazy day...OMG:crazy: his parents caught us buying pregnancy tests:lmao: who knew they'd be in the same store:crazy: it was all a big mystery until now:lmao::crazy:

Carmelu2fan said:

Baby Doll:lmao: I have not hear the word scallawag used in such a long time!!!:hug:

Hey Dis, did you sleep well last night?:hug:
Hi Wanye and Crimson, how are you today?
:wave:

Have you all read Kaf's PGL chapter!!:lol: Funny stuff!

I heard Targon will be gone for a while. I did not get a chance to say goodbye:(

hey Carmel:hug:

No it was awful..I laid in bed for like an hour...then woke up every hour lastnight:sad: ..its so unusual for me..and I'm NOT tired today either.

how are you?

Babydoll said:
Since I feel like hell and it's almost 11 pm, I am going to go to bed. I hope I'm better tomorrow... Good night all. :hug:

awwww:( ok..sleep tight and feel better:hug:

VintagePunk said:
I've gotta clean my house today. :angry: :sad:

So far I've slept in, messed around on the computer, and listened to music. :shh:

Did you take the test yet, Dis? :hyper:

VP:drool: :rockon:

no...but did you read what happened:lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :hug:

Welcome to the PGP's Crimson! :wave: We're generally a harmless bunch. :D

Hi Thora, Did you catch up on all your Grey's Anatomy series?:hug: I am going to have to watch that sometime. I hear it is quite the show

VintagePunk said:

About the inlaws? :yikes: Yeah, what did they say? :lol:

omg..we rounded the corner with 2 tests and some other things in the cart:lmao: and there they were....his mom starts talking to me about a yard sale they just went too....and his FATHER starts looking in our cart...I was like:yikes: didn't hear a word his mom was saying because my heart was pounding so loudly:lmao: my father in law looked up surprised at Mr Dis..then at me....I was like:uhoh: so yeah...where's that yardsale again:lmao:

we are trying to keep it a secret until we know for sure...but they cannot wait:lmao: everyone wants grandbabies..NOW!:lol:

Dismantled said:

hey Carmel:hug:

No it was awful..I laid in bed for like an hour...then woke up every hour lastnight:sad: ..its so unusual for me..and I'm NOT tired today either.

how are you?

Dis... I am almost "positive" that your insomina is cause by what you mentioned aboved:hug:

That is crazy about the folks being at the store:huh:

I've always watched every single episode of Grey's, Carmel, but I love watching the episodes again and again. I do need to buy the DVD's! :drool:

VP - my day is pretty good. I'm glad that it's Friday, and that I'm going on a one week vacation! :hyper:

How about all of you?

Carmelu2fan said:

Dis... I am almost "positive" that your insomina is cause by what you mentioned aboved:hug:

That is crazy about the folks being at the store:huh:

:hug: that would be pretty cool:up:

VintagePunk said:
Dis, OMG, too funny!! :lmao: Before this, did they know you're trying?

omg no...we are like the big secret mystery couple to everyone.:lol: mystery solved I guess:lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, are you doing anything special for your vacation?

I've been lazy today, gotta get going and do something. :yikes:

its that kinda day...don't feel bad:hug: we've been getting pounded by rain here...2 inches an hour:yikes: there are some pretty bad washouts around.

VP - I'm just going to visit my parents and hang out with my family. Low key, and absolutely free, which is the best part! :D I'm really looking forward to it. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon.

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Yeah, I don't think there's much left to solve, now. :wink:

Hi Carmel :hug: How's your day been so far? :)

I know:lmao: his sister lives in Montana so we cannot even blame it on her:lmao:

Dismantled said:

its that kinda day...don't feel bad:hug: we've been getting pounded by rain here...2 inches an hour:yikes: there are some pretty bad washouts around.

We've had rain off and on all week, but mostly brief heavy rain, then it's fine the rest of the day. It was POURING around 5:30 or 6 this morning. :drool: I love heavy rain...

Sounds good, Thora :)

Back
Top Bottom