PGP...we've got to be seen to be believed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Of course! I seriously don't know where I'd be without you guys :heart:

I feel the same way about you all:hug: I have never been so at home with a bunch of people. Everyone eles I know treatsa me kinda bad cause I do not "fit" into what ever they think is cool. I love that I can talk about things U2 and non related and not be judged:heart:

I still credit my crush on Johnny with leading to my discovery of U2 :heart: I'll always love him if for that alone :heart:

Carmelu2fan said:

I feel the same way about you all:hug: I have never been so at home with a bunch of people. Everyone eles I know treatsa me kinda bad cause I do not "fit" into what ever they think is cool. I love that I can talk about things U2 and non related and not be judged:heart:

:yes: :heart: This is a unique environment, a rare find indeed and definitley a treasure!

Carmelu2fan said:

:hug: awwww..people can be so damn stupid and mean:angry:

omg...if I didn't have you guys to talk nonstop about U2 and Bono and random stuff..I'd either explode or mr. dis would kill me:lmao: I :heart: you all!!!

Sad_Girl said:
I found a green Bono hat the other day but I didn't have any money to spend on it :sigh: :sad:

The one I have like Dis's , I got from Wal-mart. I think it was $5. Now all I need are the RayBan's:cool:

I've always ALWAYS been the odd man out, the one who didn't quite fit in to any one group, that sort of thing. For a long time I harbored a grudge but it never did any good. So I started trying to stand out, to be different, and to just be myself without trying to fit in. I did things I could be proud to say I had done, and did my best not to do anything that I would not want to admit to openly -- and :censored: anyone who would try and belittle me or judge me for it

Sad_Girl said:
I've always ALWAYS been the odd man out, the one who didn't quite fit in to any one group, that sort of thing. For a long time I harbored a grudge but it never did any good. So I started trying to stand out, to be different, and to just be myself without trying to fit in. I did things I could be proud to say I had done, and did my best not to do anything that I would not want to admit to openly

good for you:hug: thats a great way to live:yes:

Dismantled said:
i think i'm gonna hit the hay:crack: goodnight all:wave:

I hope you get a good nights sleep. :hug:

Just think..Bono neck...Bono neekked...Bono
:wink: Now sleep my child.

Back
Top Bottom