PGP...we've got to be seen to be believed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
hey a Michigander on Letterman! He had to ask him to show him where Petosky was. He just wanted to see the cool Hand trick only we can do :wink:

If I am ever famous and get on Letterman, that will so be my Stupid Human Trick, to use my -- or his! -- right hand as a state map. :wink:

Me: "I grew up here, (points towards Dave's palm). Then I went to college near Ann Arbor (points to bottom center of hand). And I worked in Detroit (points under thumb) ..."

Dave: Stunned. Or laughing.

Sad_Girl said:
Sami :flirt: you're too cute, it makes me want to dislike you. :madwife: but I just can't! :love: :lol: :hug:

Cool shades, by the way :wink:

:eek:

Thanks! :hug:

That's the picture I look "mean" in. :lol: Now I have a cute one up that my friends approve of, because I'm actually smiling. :laugh:

Carmelu2fan said:

I saw those!! OMG:lol: Adam sure does move fast!! What was he trying to do to me on the sofa?!!!!
Why can't the guys here act like Adam? But I guess I am asking way to much. There are not many men can measure up to Adam:cool:

No I doubt there are many men in real life or fiction (or Sim-world for that matter) who could ever hope to measure up to our dear Mr. Clayton. and whatsmore, he knows it! :adam: :cool: :sexywink: ) :lol:

And the action command there was 'Hot Smooch' - Sim Adam was apparantly ready for that kind of action but SimCarmel seemed to be caught totally by surprise :lmao:

kafrun said:
Carmel - I saw that :drool: *lives vicariously through your sim* :lol:

Oh, and PM :shifty:

You are not the only one wishing you where Sim Carmel. I would love to get that sort of action. :drool:

Ah yes, PM...BRB

Sad_Girl said:
I've been trying to word the dedication page from my novel (It's a visualization trick would-be authors do to try and motivate themselves through tedious revisions :crack: ) and I have to admit I'm fairly stumped on who exactly to fittingly credit my Pleban Party Girls for all their support :lol:

Are you seriously putting that in there?!

:heart:

I'm going to have to try the photo another time -- I snapped a (crappy) one with my camera phone and emailed it to myself, but it hasn't shown up yet in my mailbox. :mad:

sami0201 said:

:eek: You should see me in color and smiling. :flirt: :lmao:

And look who's talking! :drool:

Thanks Carmel, Kafrun :)

me? pffft...me and my too big green monstrosity:lmao:

ooh color:combust: I like the black and white pouty look:combust:

Back
Top Bottom