PGP...we've got to be seen to be believed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

hmm:hmm: I don't know:ohmy: :wink:

glasses:drool:

I've worn glasses since first grade (basically since dinosaurs roamed the earth). I'm so tired of wearing glasses. I do not like my new pair of glasses. :mad:

I've only had my new contacts for two days. I already :love: them.

My new Ray-Ban sunglasses are hawt. Bono would want these babies. I need to post a photo of me in them really really soon.

sami0201 said:

It was/is really big on Long Island. For example, the Gotti's live here. :lol:

One of my aunt's friends dad went to "work" one day, and never came back. :ohmy: :sad:

:yikes:

the headmaster of our school grew up in NYC...one day as a teen he saw what he thought were people buring a flag on a fence...later found out it was a person:sad:

jobob said:

I've worn glasses since first grade (basically since dinosaurs roamed the earth). I'm so tired of wearing glasses. I do not like my new pair of glasses. :mad:

I've only had my new contacts for two days. I already :love: them.

My new Ray-Ban sunglasses are hawt. Bono would want these babies. I need to post a photo of me in them really really soon.

Carmel wants a look-see:sexywink:

Carmelu2fan said:

Hi Patti, I do not know if we have ever chatted:wave:

:wave: Thora :wave: Dismantled

:wave: Carmel- no I don't think we've chatted, but i certainty have read your captions :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You can have the Gotti's.......we don't want another Al Capone on our hands :no:

want Whitey Bulger:happy: he's our friendly northeast crime boss:happy:

kafrun said:

:sexywink: how you doin

Sami, if I had a choice I would never eat that crap:grumpy: It was the only thing close to my house and I did not have enough cash to buy a decent meal. I wish the food would have been warm at least.

VP , thanks for the Dave and Johnny Depp reminder

lemme see if I can find my sunglasses, a hairbrush, and my camera phone ...

brb sometime after Dave's monologue/Depp's appearance

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...I'm having enough trouble with an ex-gov going to prison....I don't want another crime boss on our hands :no:

are you sure? the more the merrier:happy:

Dismantled said:

the headmaster of our school grew up in NYC...one day as a teen he saw what he thought were people buring a flag on a fence...later found out it was a person:sad:

Actually my mom's friend's sister (lol) is or was married to John Gotti Jr. :ohmy: So her kids, my brothers friends, are John's nephews.

Like, there's this restaurant around here that's totally owned by mafia people. You just know! They pay off the police all the time and do all this illegal stuff. Crazy.

Dismantled said:

it exists:angry:

:wink:

we are a very dangerous crowd up here:shifty:

I could just imagine what kind of crime those crazy people in Vermont can get into:giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No....and that's final Dis! I rather Chicago be a crime boss free for the time being :no: :lol:

would you like to poll the audience..phone a friend:happy:

:lol: crime free is good....I suppose:angry:

Carmelu2fan said:

I could just imagine what kind of crime those crazy people in Vermont can get into:giggle:

you have.no.idea....:shifty:

I'll tell you this...it involves cows and lots of maple syrup:shifty:...a pint or two of ben and jerrys...and cheese:shifty:.....:shh:

sami0201 said:

Actually my mom's friend's sister (lol) is or was married to John Gotti Jr. :ohmy: So her kids, my brothers friends, are John's nephews.

Like, there's this restaurant around here that's totally owned by mafia people. You just know! They pay off the police all the time and do all this illegal stuff. Crazy.

yikes!....don't forget HIS birthday:yikes:

Dismantled said:

my glasses are ray bans too:flirt:

Kafrun:combust:

Are Ray Bans expensive? I would not mind sporting a pair if they are within the budget.

Dis in the raybans and green monstrosity:drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What is this...Who Wants To Win A Crime Boss? time? :lol:

Hey again kafrun :wave:

YES:angry: and I'm your host...Dismantled*bows.....johnnie..tell her what she's won:happy:

Back
Top Bottom