PGP-we're U2's first mates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
On a happier note, Rockstar tonight. :hyper: :happy:

How sad is it when Rockstar is the high point of your life? :lol:

Not sad at all!!! :hyper: I'm so excited too! :happy:

Hi Clone! :hug: :love:

Hi Jem!! :hug:

That's a funny pic of your Christmas tree. I don't know the joke though, since that was before my time here in the PGP. :reject:

Hey Jem, Wild, VP, DG and Drea :hug:

Did I miss anyone? :uhoh:

I'm in a crappy mood, so I'm gonna surf tradera (the swedish version of ebay) for U2 stuff. I've found like 20 albums I've never heard of already... :huh: Like "Four Wild Irish Roses" ? :confused:

Congrats to Dis, if you read this! :happy: :hyper:

Hey clone:love: :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

That's a funny pic of your Christmas tree. I don't know the joke though, since that was before my time here in the PGP. :reject:

I was just telling the girls last year that our tree top is a bat, and they wanted to see pictures. :lol: We had several stars/angels, but none of them worked, and we had the bat lying around from Hallowe'en, so we put that up as a joke a few years ago (also, as a general rebellion against Christmas - meh, it's just a commercial crap-fest, and we're agnostic, so...), and we've used it every year since. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I was just telling the girls last year that our tree top is a bat, and they wanted to see pictures. :lol: We had several stars/angels, but none of them worked, and we had the bat lying around from Hallowe'en, so we put that up as a joke a few years ago (also, as a general rebellion against Christmas - meh, it's just a commercial crap-fest, and we're agnostic, so...), and we've used it every year since. :lol:

Sounds great! :lol:

*amuses self* :shifty:

Gilby_Clarke.jpg

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:drool:

VintagePunk said:
Where did everyone go? :sad:

Andy called me back. We had talked before as hes been feeling a bit anti social this weekend and i had been annoying him on Saturday night when i was drunk so i apologised. He told me he just needs some space for a few days. So im a bit :( about not seeing him but hes always honest with me so can't fault him on that. An honest man. :shocked::love::lmao:

bonoishot said:

Andy called me back. We had talked before as hes been feeling a bit anti social this weekend and i had been annoying him on Saturday night when i was drunk so i apologised. He told me he just needs some space for a few days. So im a bit :( about not seeing him but hes always honest with me so can't fault him on that. An honest man. :shocked::love::lmao:

:hug: Be careful, okay? :heart:

Now I'm hallucinating that there are centipedes on my carpet :happy: so I think it's a good time to have that nap, and then hopefully I can get the work done that I need to when I get up.

See you all later. :hug:

Have a nice nap, VP:hug:

Darn it, it's getting closer to my curfew or whatever I'm supposed to call it :madwife:

You others all have a nice night, day, you know... :hug:

Back
Top Bottom